post stupid funny stuff here..like kool or funny games or vids to cut down on threads.
kool
OMG!
[attachment deleted by admin]
since were on the subject of food
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/crazycars1.jpg)
oh yeah redneck yacht club
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/funny-redneck-homes.jpg)
OMG! That's an awesome yacht, but those things are d*mn expensive!
Quote from: MachineDog on February 24, 2006, 12:43:50 AM
OMG! That's an awesome yacht, but those things are d*mn expensive!
I KNOWE IT COST ME $10
HEY LOOK A FLYING FLOCK OF TURTLES
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/8.gif)
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 24, 2006, 01:08:09 AM
HEY LOOK A FLYING FLOCK OF TURTLES
DUDE I see them and they landed right on my roof!!! :o
Its time to get the 28 gauge out :D
Quote from: Honda250ex on February 25, 2006, 02:02:04 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 24, 2006, 01:08:09 AM
HEY LOOK A FLYING FLOCK OF TURTLES
DUDE I see them and they landed right on my roof!!! :o
Its time to get the 28 gauge out :D
NO TUTRLES R GOOD
ok so this is the topic for every one to be a post sleeper and not get in trouble for it, cool 8) ;D
Quote from: wheelie_boy on February 25, 2006, 11:01:25 PM
ok so this is the topic for every one to be a post sleeper and not get in trouble for it, cool 8) ;D
in that case check out wut i made in business class when i was bored
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c76/atvrider400mb6969/chucknorrisdoeswhathewants2.swf
The chuck norris clip was kool........LOL
Quote from: wheelie_boy on February 25, 2006, 11:01:25 PM
ok so this is the topic for every one to be a post sleeper and not get in trouble for it, cool 8) ;D
yes basically it beast post sleeping in 2006 and haonda250s threads ::)
bump ;)
how about this wierd @$$ game?
http://jayisgames.com/archives/2005/02/nanaca_crash.php (http://jayisgames.com/archives/2005/02/nanaca_crash.php)
Quote from: nobodyshome on February 26, 2006, 01:24:37 PM
how about this wierd @$$ game?
http://jayisgames.com/archives/2005/02/nanaca_crash.php (http://jayisgames.com/archives/2005/02/nanaca_crash.php)
anything funny,weird,gross is ok BUT respect the mods rules. ;)
scores?
1219.5 m
where the !@#$ did u find that gme.... its not even in english lol
i found the link to it on a like from a british website called "foon"
(www.foon.co.uk (http://www.foon.co.uk))
2348.17m :star.gif :Fp :king.gif
heres another thing its not a game but its very creepy.http://q.20q.net/ (http://q.20q.net/)
this video is hilarius http://www3.telus.net/minizuk/More_Stuff/rangerdanger.wmv
Dang!! That pick up cleared the Table :o
But he got a busted face.......ouch :Dead.gif
I feel bad for the pickup. When I first saw that guys face I knew the most he'd have would be some scars. Bet it hurt though :K
holy crap he frigen cleard that table perfest, he even overshot it a little lol
I was wondering what kind of shocks & A-Arms was he rigged with b:r
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 26, 2006, 05:58:34 PM
I was wondering what kind of shocks & A-Arms was he rigged with b:r
not very good ones by the looks of things
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 26, 2006, 09:47:12 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 26, 2006, 05:58:34 PM
I was wondering what kind of shocks & A-Arms was he rigged with b:r
not very good ones by the looks of things
LMAO................ :R :R
(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c76/atvrider400mb6969/lucky13.jpg)
even better
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/chuck.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/cid_Dec11_004.jpg)(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/cid_Feb12_006.jpg)(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/Dukes979/cid_Feb12_001.jpg)even better hey those rides look farmiliar hmmmmm.......
Looks like a typical 4-stroke crap heap to me. ;) ;D
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on February 28, 2006, 12:47:36 AM
Looks like a typical 4-stroke crap heap to me. ;) ;D
HEY YOU LIL :cursing.gif :cursing.gifAND YOU :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif YOU BETTER BE TALKING ABOUT THOSE LAWN MOWERS
No, just 4 strokes in particular. :o :D
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on February 28, 2006, 12:56:02 AM
No, just 4 strokes in particular. :o :D
HEY CAN I BORROW YOU 2 STROKE I GOT A REAL MOSQUITOR PRBLEM AND THAT 2 STROKE SMOKE SURE WORKS..THAT IS IF IT RUNS
NEVER HAD REPLACE SPARKIN PLUG YET!11.1.3423 :-[ :'(
Heres some good ones ;)
http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/1/7F70B3F8-BF22-40F7-AB0C-8533292AB744.htm
http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/0/49843002-C589-47D4-87AE-A851DBBC8CEE.htm
http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/0/F5AB01DD-A84A-4E87-964F-81CCF3071A17.htm
IM GOING TO LOCK THIS THREAD IF DR.DIRT DONT SYA SORRY.IM SERIOUS
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 28, 2006, 01:28:45 AM
IM GOING TO LOCK THIS THREAD IF DR.DIRT DONT SYA SORRY.IM SERIOUS
Im sorry that I havent had to replace a spark plug yet.
ok works for me ;D
sprry to bring backa old topic but i found a fun game
http://www.bluecollarcomedy.net/gitrjumped/
Now who can get the lowest score on the GIT-R-JUMPED 8)
Lowest: 79.4 ;)
http://hallpass.com/media/chucknorris.html
chuck norris nija attack!!!!!
http://www.addictinggames.com/braapbraap.html
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/taters.php lol