Are there any V forces in the racing scene if so what class do they race
On the GNCC races there is a class call "utility unlimited" and there is where you can see a lot of KFX700 racing.
On the local races there are some of this KFX700 racing on the FTR hare scrambles races, I haven seen any on the "MX" tracks, I'm sure there sould be some of this heavy machines out there.
Also at the GNCC races there are two other classes"Utility Stock" and "Utility Modified" there you can see all makes and models of 4X4 racing.
FTR quad scrambles also have a "Utility" class that is a lot of fun.
Orange Crush is the first GNCC race of the season, it will take place at DeLeon Springs Fl, just North-East of Orlando on March 5th
There is a woman who rides a 700 in the HS and there is also a 700 in the c-open class.
I would encourage you to try the cross country racing. I have done 2 of them now and it is a lot of fun. What part of Fl. is Yulee in? I'll tell you when there will be a race in your area.
Yulee is WAY!!!!!! up there. Gatorback may be a track close to him. The race is saturday. It is in gainsville. It is closer to you than it is me, so dont say the "its 2 hours away" bs I hear everyone say when it comes to traveling to an event.
If Yulee is in North Fl. then the race in Chipley would be close to him.
I may do that one but it is a LONG drive for me.
when is 2 hours of trip is not bad at all, but Gatorback, Big Cypress are like 3:30 hours from my house, there is no race closer then 2:30 hours for my, but I love this racing, I have made so many friends and I enjoy a lot so what is a 3 hours trip if you are going to have a lot of fun.
I'm already going to the gatorback this weekend to check it out , just wanted some info for racing the v force before I go purchase one, I guess I could do a few mods to the prairie and race it in the utility class.
If you have a prairie then you basicaly already have a V-force. If you are ready for a sport quad then get a real one that doesnt weigh 900lbs and has a real transmission. Just my opinion.
Yea, if you want a Big Bore Quad, go for the new 700r. IMO, they are built better for tight sections in harescrambles.
My number is 823. I have it on the hood of my quad in black letters on a blue bike with axis suspension... I kinda look like sponger bob with my yellow gear and blue bike..
See ya there!