Roll call! 8)
This is the week before Gatorback! Come out and race. Time to get warmed up :)
I will be there but will not be going to Gatorback. :(
Got to get warmed up for GA.
what race in georgia. were racing echeconnee on the 5th
The National. The same track one you are going to. The 18th and 19th.
im sorry i had my dates mixed up were going to hillbilly hills on the 4th and 5th and then echeconnee the 11th and 12th
We are READY!
But we will miss Georgia do to Supercross at the Citris Bowl!
i'll be there friday afternoon i hope.
turned out to be a good weekend. I don't recall anyone being hurt. For all of you that have missed the FTR MX series, come on out to the last four races. You will have a ball.
and if you pay for a new membership at these last 4 races, it is good for the 06-07 season too ;)
So how did everyone do ??????????
2nd in the quad +35 and 7th in c class
Good job Brent !!! I heard that track got really rough, I'm sure you were loving those PEP's ;D
Lyndon eeeked out the win in Quad B with Cody getting 2nd.
3rd overall with a 3-2 finish....Holeshot 2nd moto in Quad C. Who was that guy on the stock black 400ex, he made everyone look like they were going backwards, I dont know about any of you but it makes me want to train harder.