Thanks to the moderators for making new smilies [smiley=trophy1.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif]
I like this one [smiley=stooges.gif]
this is for all those cops out there [smiley=Pig.gif] [smiley=Pig.gif] [smiley=Pig.gif] [smiley=Pig.gif]LOL
turbo you better hope robocop dont see that cuz if he does you well be up close to the [smiley=Pig.gif] [smiley=box.gif] just kidding
Maybe someone should explain to all the idiots(me) how to use the smiley face things on here. I see them on here and on another forum I use for flag football but I dont have a clue where they come from.....HELP ME!!
[smiley=stooges.gif]
ferget dis some person done ben learned me how to fix em in der' [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
[smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angry2.gif] [smiley=baby.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=deal.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=embarassed2.gif] [smiley=foot.gif] [smiley=groupies.gif] [smiley=hotty2.gif] [smiley=king.gif] [smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=lecture.gif] [smiley=pirate.gif] [smiley=stooges.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif] [smiley=trophy2.gif] [smiley=trophy3.gif]
COOL!
You're welcome! [smiley=pirate.gif]
These thing are kool 8) [smiley=foot.gif]
Quote[smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angry2.gif] [smiley=baby.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=deal.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=embarassed2.gif] [smiley=foot.gif] [smiley=groupies.gif] [smiley=hotty2.gif] [smiley=king.gif] [smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=lecture.gif] [smiley=pirate.gif] [smiley=stooges.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif] [smiley=trophy2.gif] [smiley=trophy3.gif]
COOL!
Smiley Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are cool !! I would love to see a smiley with mud splatter.
QuoteThese thing are kool 8) [smiley=foot.gif]
None of them are as cool as the coolest one yet!
YO, Walker.
DAMNIT CORY >:(
(http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/doghouse.gif)
here are a few other to add to the collection
another
;D
;D
;D
nice, :)
[smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] lol
Quote[smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] lol
is that a photo from you hanging out with the guys after AA or is that you getting hammered alone? ??? just kidding Asphalt.....you guys are gonna have way too much fun with all these new smilies!
Quoteis that a photo from you hanging out with the guys after AA or is that you getting hammered alone? ??? just kidding Asphalt.....you guys are gonna have way too much fun with all these new smilies!
nope that's me enjoying Dr.Pepper ;)
:)
:)
:)
[smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] I think this is what happened to me when i was born and this is what affects it is having on my parents [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] [smiley=angry2.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif]