Me and some friends are going up there with our quads to hang out with the Florida Nissan Trail Riders group. Taking out a grill, some beers, and our R/C trucks also! Should be a great time. Leaving Brandon about 9:30 or so, and hope to get there around noonish. IM me for any questions!
Dude. Where the F you been?? Where is 3 lakes??
sorry,
that weekend is l-cross for the rest of us
cool. I hope you guys enjoy lcross
Jeff, whats up dude... I've been low key ever since that incident with the squirrel...
MIght be down with riding up dar. You ain't bringing no squirrels is ya?
Quote from: Agent on February 23, 2006, 09:10:20 PM
cool. I hope you guys enjoy lcross
Jeff, whats up dude... I've been low key ever since that incident with the squirrel...
Please tell me about the squirrel :D Where is this place any way??
Does he mean squirrel or gerbil?
hahh, it was a squirrel execution. I'm not sure if I should go into it here....
that will be a awesome ride. I rode there last weekend
Agent, sorry you were not feeling well today, I did talk with your Nissan buddies today. Perhaps next time, we had a blast.