I see a lot of the same posts asking about certain places and I am not familiar with all of them. Maybe a Moderator that is versed in all the Legal riding areas of Florida can make a sticky post with a "Cheat sheet" of places to go. i.e. - River Ranch Located at So and So , has riding for Sport-o's Utes and Trucks , only legal to Land Owners..ect.....
That's actually what this page is supposed to be:
http://www.atvflorida.com/where.shtml
I'd like to expand it. I need info on Big Cypress, some of the Ocala camp grounds, and Osceola. Can anyone help out?
I could possibly stop by some of the Ocala campgrounds on Sat when I go,,,let me know which ones.
Id@
What kind of information on the campgrounds do you want or need??
I would need street addresses and contact phone numbers. A GPS coordinate would be nice, too. I might have those in another thread. Plus, photos of the campground and some of the riding areas around it. That would be a good start.
Now those are ideas I like. All in one place numbers, contacts, directions, and pictures.
I really like the idea of what places are best for ute vs sport and what ones are good for either. Include tracks and mudding events w/ dates for 2006 events.
I'll see what I can do over the next couple weeks.
Id@