When I was up flying this afternoon I was practicing steep turns and saw this out of my window. Got to thinking how nice it would be to have this in your back yard. Obviously this is froom Google Earth and it is out of date a little bit, it now has more jumps and the whole thing is dirt instead of grass now.
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/mxtrack.jpg)
Google earth is awsome. Where were you at? Bet the neighbors love it. 8)
Oh its so awesome now that its all dirt....yeah right i wish i had a track too, thats pretty cool.
It is right behind the rest area on I-4 in Polk City.
nice you stumbled by my house, we should be settling in in about .... lets say 7 years ;) ::)
i would be in heaven on earth ;)
Wut r u flyin in
I believe i would have to buy a sport quad if that was mine. The only thing i would add is a mudhole.
how is the flying going? how many hours do you have logged
Quote from: 05greengriz on February 23, 2006, 03:12:27 PM
how is the flying going? how many hours do you have logged
I have had 4hours of lesson with 2.3 logged in the plane. Its going really good.
http://www.studentpilot.com/interact/forum/journal.php?s=&journalid=10252&action=view
If it is west of of the horses head lake and east of us27 and in between some orange groves well my friend that is James Stuart house right there I used to see it all the time when I was a CFI out of Kissimmee, sweet track MX on the outside , SX on the inside
By the congrats on your first few lesson should be ready to solo in around 15-20 hrs
good luck man
Its actually Mike Penna's house, he is a member of the Florida Vintage Motocross Club. I don't know the guy just heard about it before.
no bubba stewart lives in haines city wish i could rip some laps on it though