ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: CBR250R on February 22, 2006, 12:41:16 AM

Title: ONF 2/25/06
Post by: CBR250R on February 22, 2006, 12:41:16 AM
Is anyone up for a trail ride?  Steve?? Tim??
Title: Re: ONF 2/25/06
Post by: Ida_Mann on February 22, 2006, 01:43:30 PM
I'll most likely be up there later in the day, but I will have my daughter with me and trying out the new utility,,,,,so I'll be going slow.

Id@
Title: Re: ONF 2/25/06
Post by: susieblazer on February 23, 2006, 02:27:20 AM


  Wish we could but already planned ahead for the big Zephyrhills car show, auction and swap meet.....................
Title: Re: ONF 2/25/06
Post by: Honda328i on February 23, 2006, 07:54:27 PM
Quote from: CBR250R on February 22, 2006, 12:41:16 AM
Is anyone up for a trail ride?  Steve?? Tim??

Chris,

Would love to, but I'm spending the day with the kids this w/e.  Next time :ThumbsUp.gif