just got it last christmas.my 250ex
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0251.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0252.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0285.jpg)
A little dirty getting back from Sunshine MX track.
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0286.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0634-1.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0633-1.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0632.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0630-1.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0628-1.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0627-1.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0625.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0623-1.jpg)
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/tcnales/100_0621-1.jpg)
nice ;) those r great little atvs. My little bro has 1 nd im always ridin it while he's not home. Theyre also great for wheeling ;D
that hing is nice how do u like the sport clutch...
and hell yes there good for wheelying!!!!!
the sport clutch is great. you can do your wheelies and your power slides with it , and you dont have to use it if you dont want to. :D
Whellies are real good but the power sliding isnt that good, great quad by the way
Sweet quad ;)
There the best wheelie quads :Fp
nice TC
i gota come over somtime and show you how real men ride!!!! ;)
i no this is an old topic but... i think i saw u at croom 2day! lol
SWEET BIKE HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR THE HOLESHOTS
That's sure is a perdy quad Carl. Which is faster that or the LS1? ;) -Mark
I jus bought a trx250 there nice.
Are those 1 down 4 up gears
Quote from: reconmudder on August 11, 2006, 05:40:39 PM
Are those 1 down 4 up gears
I think it is, most bikes are.
That thing looks really good!
it is the same engine as the recon isnt it? if it is it is probably 5 up.
Wheelie Machine!! Those tires make it look alot better.
Thanx but i dont use it anymore. I got an '87 lt250r. You can see it from the lt250r topic. :)
Quote from: CountryBoy on August 13, 2006, 07:35:25 PM
Thanx but i dont use it anymore. I got an '87 lt250r. You can see it from the lt250r topic. :)
Hows your Ly250 do against the newer bikes?
It actually does really well i would have to say. :D I love the Lt, the comparison between my it and my 250ex is like night and day. 8)
I got one of those too....nice bike!!!
ill take you with my 250ex ;D
nice.. i like the new body styles alot more than the old ones
those things are really fun i do wheelies with my brothers all the time