give this a try
http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
not work for me
that last part was hard.
didn't get me though :(
omg ahhhhhh that scared me
lol. seen it before but still good game kinda hard.
wat r allaya'lls scores?
omg that scared the sh!t outa me lol
holy crap that was freaking scary. my hearts still going crazy. !!!!!!!!!!
Haha! Thank god I've already seen that on break.
WOW that is totally boring :sleepy.gif
cuz u couldnt get past the first level ;)
a$$hole :P
Worked better after I took the food and hair out of the mouse, but now I gotta do that all over again after I tossed the cookies on the puter ;D
That was not very scary :-\
good one just turn your volume up all the way then get someone to do the maze >:D
its not working when i click it ???
Good one, It scared the H---- out of me, just remember Dreth We all owe you one now ;D
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 22, 2006, 02:26:31 AM
That was not very scary :-\
Same here :P
The guy comes up before you even finish the 3rd maze :-\
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 22, 2006, 11:09:44 AM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 22, 2006, 02:26:31 AM
That was not very scary :-\
Same here :P
The guy comes up before you even finish the 3rd maze :-\
somehow I doubt you were ever spanked.
Id@
Should I use my left hand or my jacking hand ? ???
Quote from: Quad32x on February 22, 2006, 02:48:21 PM
Should I use my left hand or my jacking hand ? ???
why does it matter if you use your left or the hand you use to pump the ATV lift with? :-[
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 22, 2006, 03:56:33 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on February 22, 2006, 02:48:21 PM
Should I use my left hand or my jacking hand ? ???
why does it matter if you use your left or the hand you use to pump the ATV lift with? :-[
Id@
LMAO! That brightened up my morning.
BASTARD! i expected it and it still scared the bejesus out of me.
I almost fell backwards in my chair!!!!!!!!! that was a god one!!!!!!!!!!
a$$hole
that was some sick sh*t
;)
going to go change my underware,THANKS ;)
regan wazz-up must admitt seen it before
Quote from: ronny86250r on February 22, 2006, 04:02:21 AM
good one just turn your volume up all the way then get someone to do the maze >:D
i got a kid soooo good with this today at school, full volume....
every one was staring and laughing at him lol lol lol
it was great
Quote from: kfx400rob on February 23, 2006, 11:59:33 PM
Quote from: ronny86250r on February 22, 2006, 04:02:21 AM
good one just turn your volume up all the way then get someone to do the maze >:D
i got a kid soooo good with this today at school, full volume....
every one was staring and laughing at him lol lol lol
it was great
:o