ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Honda328i on February 21, 2006, 06:51:53 PM

Title: 400EX light fixed!
Post by: Honda328i on February 21, 2006, 06:51:53 PM
Here's how I fixed the top tab on the headlight.  Used an old piece of metal from an A/C duct project.  Will see how the metal holds up.  I'll get a racing hood if this breaks again.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: 400EX light fixed!
Post by: Ida_Mann on February 22, 2006, 05:43:26 PM
I didn't know it was broken,,,,you made that thing look so nice I can't tell what the fix is ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: 400EX light fixed!
Post by: Honda328i on February 23, 2006, 02:23:02 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 22, 2006, 05:43:26 PM
I didn't know it was broken,,,,you made that thing look so nice I can't tell what the fix is ;-)

Id@

Wasn't a tree or anything, broke it with my own hand.  You can tell where the fix is because the two screws are not stock  ;D
Title: Re: 400EX light fixed!
Post by: Ida_Mann on February 23, 2006, 04:17:10 PM
well, I've never had the cover off,,,the lights on mine look kinda goofy on close inspection,,,but I don't care.

Id@