has anyone heard of someone in jupiter farms that will let you ride thier 300 acres for $10.00 a head? any info will help!
i would like to now about that spot too.
maybe someone could chime in on this.....
Sounds like Underhill's off 714 in Okeechobee , do a search for Underhill's on this site
Thanks. I was just hoping it would be another place to ride. I heard Underhills doesn't allow bikes. Would one with a bike have fun riding out there?
Somebody told you a fib. There is no 300 acres in Jupiter Farms to ride on. Had to be Underhill's.
If underhills is the same place as Plant Bamboo, it says absolutely NO dirt bikes but there were tons of them riding when I went out there.
He posted that sign because some 2 wheel dirt bikers could not control themselves around camp areas and in between traffic. Plus the noise they (2 stroke) make bothers him.
He has made an exception to some, though. :-*
went out there yesterday, was fun, he's a really nice guy. Had a good time. It's not really a place to where i can get ingo 4th gear in my raptor so you cant do any drag racing, but its alot of fun. Me and my friends had a mud wad, I was packing mudd on the fenders of my bike, catching up to them, grabbing a handful and wham! It was a blast, you just have to make due with what you have. 4X4's are fun out there.
Was it wet all over? Or just in some areas?
just a few areas, you could ride all day and not get mudd if you want, but then again i have not been when he soaks the ground.
Thanks.
I'm going Sunday morning for a couple hrs.