hey guys immokalee raceway is having a IHRA street warrior race on saturday. i called the track and talked to them and they said for me to call them on tuesday to see if we can run. they said we sould be able to but want to make sure. they are having hooters girls and biniki contest also. just bring it and lets find out who is the fastest. matt you cant go because you have a honda. honda go on motorcross tracks ;D
I herd you have some Honda parts on that thing you call a quad. :o
I guess I could put my motor in Dylans quad and race you. Thats about the same power to weight you are running ;D
What about Methyman? He has a Honda.. :'(
thats who i was talking about
Hey Jeff take out one piston and we can race each other on the drag strip or MX track where ever you want to loose at. :P
you honda guys always crying.TAKE OUT ONE PISTON AND I WILL RACE. JUST BECAUSE YOU RACE A TURD BOSENT MEAN I HAVE TO TAKE MINE APART
THE TRACK SAID WE CAN RACE ON SATURDAY NIGHT. SO IF YOU HAVE IT BRING IT
As Chris would say
Dang!!!
hey! dont mock me you butthole! lol ;D
:dunno.gif why me????!!! WHY!!!??? :'(
Your so easy to pick on brother. ;) Plus you ride a Banshee.. :-\ >:( ;D
Jeff,
I talked to Boose last night and he said its a street race going on. I guess all the street legal that want to race? Are you sure they will let you run that yard dart you have? :o
Let me know what time your going I might bring out the Titan to see if it will run in the 9s :P
i called track and the said yes. i will call again and check again
the track said yes we can run. they know want we are bring and said we just have to run together
Quote from: 1fast250r on February 22, 2006, 02:59:14 PM
Your so easy to pick on brother. ;) Plus you ride a Banshee.. :-\ >:( ;D
and a 250r
I made some calls down to Miami and getting a few guys to come up. They will be might come up Friday night to test and tune.
Latas
Matthew
well we put alberts 535 out on the track last night. 1 to 5 override and sand drag gears just to see if it would make it down the track. the bike ran out of gear little bit before 3/4 track. chris let of the gas than because he didnt want to hurt the motor. to everyones suprise the board said 6.91 at 82mph. the mph was low because of him letting of the gas.
jeff what was the fastest time ran with a atv???????
fastest et was 6.45
Im not sure if he was talking about you Jeff or the fastest time ran down the track on a quad. I know I have seen some fast quads out their but I dont know if their is a record time for a quad. Hell I got smoked by a Polaris scrambler with nos and a wheelie bar. :-[ I think he ran in the 6's
yeh I was just asking in general not just Jeff