Ok I just want to say thanks to Mike W for letting bring my bike to his shop and let me work on it. Without his expertise I would have not been able to dial my bike in. Since I put the Curtis Sparks Pipe on I have been having trouble jetting my bike correctly. So I called Mike on the phone and he said to bring my bike in and he would guide me in the right direction,and thats what he did. Worked on it for about 3 hours after putting and taking out the jets a few times. So on a good note, I just want to say thanks, and Mike didn't even ask for payment for his advise, or ask me to put this on the site. ;)
QuoteOk I just want to say thanks to Mike W for letting bring my bike to his shop and let me work on it. Without his expertise I would have not been able to dial my bike in. Since I put the Curtis Sparks Pipe on I have been having trouble jetting my bike correctly. So I called Mike on the phone and he said to bring my bike in and he would guide me in the right direction,and thats what he did. Worked on it for about 3 hours after putting and taking out the jets a few times. So on a good note, I just want to say thanks, and Mike didn't even ask for payment for his advise, or ask me to put this on the site. ;)
Thats because I take care of the billing ;)
Glad you got it tuned right.Now when mine is back together next week we'll have to run them. ;D
Quote.Now when mine is back together next week we'll have to run them. ;D
thats all he will need to do is RUN to beat THE rappy.lololololololololololhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, im to funny some times. how ya been mike?
Quotethats all he will need to do is RUN to beat THE rappy.lololololololololololhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, im to funny some times. how ya been mike?
You're killing me dude...lol... I'm great and hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Well its a good thing I didn't bring my bike there when you were there, I take it you would have charged my alot of money to pay for that building you guys are renting ;D BTW its pretty nice place once its all set up.
lol...I'm glad Mike was able to help you out.
It is a nice building and thanks.
QuoteThats because I take care of the billing ;)
Glad you got it tuned right.Now when mine is back together next week we'll have to run them. ;D
My weed eater is faster than yours!!!!
QuoteOk I just want to say thanks to Mike W for letting bring my bike to his shop and let me work on it. Without his expertise I would have not been able to dial my bike in. Since I put the Curtis Sparks Pipe on I have been having trouble jetting my bike correctly. So I called Mike on the phone and he said to bring my bike in and he would guide me in the right direction,and thats what he did. Worked on it for about 3 hours after putting and taking out the jets a few times. So on a good note, I just want to say thanks, and Mike didn't even ask for payment for his advise, or ask me to put this on the site. ;)
No problem, dont forget to call me next tuesday!!!
I believe the words Mike used were "jetting nightmare" when describing that quad ;-)
see ya next week Mike.
Id@