I need more track time than I am currently getting. Gatorback is coming and the next FTR is there. Mike doesn't have time to go with me during the week and I am getting frustrated. Will you guys be out tomorow so I can go and not be alone at the track?
Will should be there, I need a babysister when I'm on the track for my daughter, because mom has a meeting to go to tom night.
Don't know if I can help ya there :-\ I don't trust Shaun's attention span and I would leave Trent at the shop with Mike.
Quote from: T2 on February 20, 2006, 07:34:31 PM
Will should be there, I need a babysister when I'm on the track for my daughter, because mom has a meeting to go to tom night.
Man Tony... You're hitting every MX track in the state but won't come to SandMountain b/c your son doesn't like motorcross ??? Your son would have a BLAST out at SandMountain b/c there's so much to do. I'm confused man! Why won't you come and race w/ the fellas?
SCARED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR HE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO EMBARRASS ALL OF US. YEAH RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING YOUR A$$ OUT SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!
You guys are going to be racing the Gatorback HS? That is this weekend. I will be there.
No not the HS. The GNC MX nationals will be in Gainesville in 3 weeks and FTR will be at Bithlo in 2 weeks.
Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 20, 2006, 09:41:45 PM
Quote from: T2 on February 20, 2006, 07:34:31 PM
Will should be there, I need a babysister when I'm on the track for my daughter, because mom has a meeting to go to tom night.
Man Tony... You're hitting every MX track in the state but won't come to SandMountain b/c your son doesn't like motorcross ??? Your son would have a BLAST out at SandMountain b/c there's so much to do. I'm confused man! Why won't you come and race w/ the fellas?
Man just because you are going Rob Now I have to go. But I cant go this weekend I"m on shift this sunday, and its real hard to get someone to cover for you on the weekend. But the next sunday I'm off and there is a race I will have to be there. Or mabe not that is the National weekend at Gatorback and I want to watch the pros race that weekend. You should come on up with us. I might even invite Steve just because he's a slow rider and he needs to watch the pros ride and get some advice from them. :D
I will be at the Gainsville race so you don't have to invite me sucka. ;)
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on February 21, 2006, 01:05:31 AM
I will be at the Gainsville race so you don't have to invite me sucka. ;)
Good means i can ride with you hahaha ;)
4 doors & a trailer so looks like we will be in Gainsville & Georgia.
Quote from: T2 on February 21, 2006, 12:30:27 AM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 20, 2006, 09:41:45 PM
Quote from: T2 on February 20, 2006, 07:34:31 PM
Will should be there, I need a babysister when I'm on the track for my daughter, because mom has a meeting to go to tom night.
Man Tony... You're hitting every MX track in the state but won't come to SandMountain b/c your son doesn't like motorcross ??? Your son would have a BLAST out at SandMountain b/c there's so much to do. I'm confused man! Why won't you come and race w/ the fellas?
Man just because you are going Rob Now I have to go. But I cant go this weekend I"m on shift this sunday, and its real hard to get someone to cover for you on the weekend. But the next sunday I'm off and there is a race I will have to be there. Or mabe not that is the National weekend at Gatorback and I want to watch the pros race that weekend. You should come on up with us. I might even invite Steve just because he's a slow rider and he needs to watch the pros ride and get some advice from them. :D
Man I was just wondering? We have a blast out there competing amongst each other. We're all boys and it's friendly competition amongst ourselves. Even Dreth is gonna run w/ us this coming w/e. Come hang out w/ the fellas man!
CAN YOU SAY 40 PEOPLE IN THE VET & EXPERT CLASS.