check out this disgusting violent game
http://www.brajeshwar.com/documents/penguin/splatter.html
my highest score is 1104.65
753.4
Id@
791.6
Id@
924.4 first try
new high scroe for me 1093.1 i kept htting thse mines.
you can't beat the original games from yeti, i am addicted to them. goto yetisports.org play the new version of pingu throw and you can control the penguin in the air.
966, The world would be way better off with exploding penguin heads. :)
855.40
1152.5 ;D
here is another instead of a bat you use snowballs
http://www.brajeshwar.com/documents/penguin/whale.html
that one made me laugh :P
574.20
824.8 first try...........
683.40
new high score on the bloody game :o :o ;D ;D
1576.7 beat that jesse :M :M im the king now :king.gif bow down to me :bow.gif
I can't play this game for nothing. Its a game of chance lol. Highest I've had is 999.8 after a billion trys. I will pass the 1000 mark. :N
here is another cool and voilent game
http://hpfun.com/flash-games/v/kill_crazy_frog.html
i've killed him with every thing
;D ;D ;D :) :) :) 8) 8) 8)
that one is halarious
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The frog Game is off the chain :ThumbsUp.gif
I can't get that beat out of my head. It soundslike a 2-stroke revving and downshifting and so on........
i got 914.4 high score
1822.3 ;D ;D ;D Now you guys have to bow down to me >:D I am KING :king.gif