Hello guys/gals. My name is Mark. A friend of mine who just registered on here told me about this site. Finally, a atv website that's local. Cool. I normally visit everything2stroke.com but this site I can atleast ride with people I can talk on the net with. Looking forward to meet and ride with new people.
I live in Tampa and normally ride at Croom, Inverness, or on occassion Ocala. If there's any other places close to Tampa please let me know. I have 2 quads, here's a little info on them.
90' Suzuki LT500R Quadzilla
.80 over
Wiseco Pro Lite
FMF pipe and silencer
Ported and Polished
K&N
45 idle 440 main
Durablue axle 2+2
Boysen reeds
Reed spacer
Barnett Clutch
Cool head 62cc and 59cc domes
92' Suzuki LT250R Quadracer
.40 over
Wiseco Pro Lite
Ported and Polished
Boysen Reeds
FMF Fatty and silencer
K&N
Removed air box lid
280 Main
Welcome to the site fellow big bore rider!!! ;D
Welcome to the site. Lots of good people on here. Enjoy!
im over in Nre port richey in pasco. we head to croom almsost every weekend give mea shout when you go theres a group going upt here this weekend check out group rides for that
WELCOME, This is the best site and Im proud to be apart of
Welcome to the site, you will enjoy. [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Thank guys. I'm gonna post some pics of my rides in the photo section when I get home from work. So if you see me riding somewhere stop and say hi. -Mark
welcome to the site.
where do u ride in inverness, im about 2 min outside of inverness ???
QuoteHello guys/gals. My name is Mark. A friend of mine who just registered on here told me about this site. Finally, a atv website that's local. Cool. I normally visit everything2stroke.com but this site I can atleast ride with people I can talk on the net with. Looking forward to meet and ride with new people.
I live in Tampa and normally ride at Croom, Inverness, or on occassion Ocala. If there's any other places close to Tampa please let me know. I have 2 quads, here's a little info on them.
90' Suzuki LT500R Quadzilla
.80 over
Wiseco Pro Lite
FMF pipe and silencer
Ported and Polished
K&N
45 idle 440 main
Durablue axle 2+2
Boysen reeds
Reed spacer
Barnett Clutch
Cool head 62cc and 59cc domes
92' Suzuki LT250R Quadracer
.40 over
Wiseco Pro Lite
Ported and Polished
Boysen Reeds
FMF Fatty and silencer
K&N
Removed air box lid
280 Main
HEY OS, where you in Ocala in January?
QuoteHEY OS, where you in Ocala in January?
Nope, wasn't I. I actually haven't been there for awhile.
-Mark
QuoteNope, wasn't I. I actually haven't been there for awhile.
-Mark
Ok cool, I was talking to guy that has your same bike. He told me a story about how they tried to steal that beast and he would listen for it and tracked the guy down by lisenting for the bike and got it back because the bike is so incredibly loud. He also found another bike right beside his. Incredible!
Wow. Ya even though it's a 2 stroke and normally you associate a 2 stroke with the infamous ping pa ping ping sound but the 500 has a sound that's all by itself. I posted the pics of both of my quads in the photo forum. Hope you like them. -Mark
QuoteOk cool, I was talking to guy that has your same bike. He told me a story about how they tried to steal that beast and he would listen for it and tracked the guy down by lisenting for the bike and got it back because the bike is so incredibly loud. He also found another bike right beside his. Incredible!
was it Zilla954 from naples (?) way? blue and yellow 'zilla
Quotewas it Zilla954 from naples (?) way? blue and yellow 'zilla
Yup, that was him. He needed some air and we hooked him up. That bike is a freagin beast.
Welcome
welcome brother, hope to see you on the next Group ride april 23rd
Hello Mark. My name is Tom and I live in St Pete. I ride a L.E.Raptor 660
Welcome to www.atvflorida.com if you didnt know yet there is also a site similar to this one,www.floridaatv.com.
LoffyToffy.
Welcome i'm in Tampa my self...i'm about 5 mins from BuschGardens.
-Paul [smiley=king.gif]
Welcome to the site. Jump on inb and enjoy. Keep am eye om the group rides section and come to the next group ride.
Welcome to ATPFLORIDA enjoy [smiley=Wacko.gif]
;D
welcome i,m in brandon and have a lt 250r also enjoy
I have been on two of the ocala group rides and also to river ranch a couple of times. Had a great time at both places. Hey Mike its Tom from the transmission shop. I finally got my password reset thanks to Thrasher. ;D
QuoteWelcome to ATPFLORIDA enjoy [smiley=Wacko.gif]
How come it says your A guest ??? ???
QuoteYup, that was him. He needed some air and we hooked him up. That bike is a freagin beast.
Well, I was at the ride. But I'm from Ft Lauderdale, and it wasn't me. But that's one reason I love my zilla! Different!
I ride down south mostly, but not right now. You wouldn't have a bottom end laying around would you? ;D
I'm trying to get ready for the mext Rodman ride.