I am sure there are many personal opinions out there. Please share some advice with me.
What can I teach my kids to do or use to keep their goggles from fogging?
Fogging is a big issue with my daughter as she has to wear glasses under her goggles.
thank you,
Teej
I always just vent mine a little when they start to fog. You could get that stuff used for diving masks and see if that works.
Cycle Gear has anti fog spray.....................works great
my oaklys have a bit a vent system so they dont realy fog to much
but go to a dive store and they sell an anti fog solution
I take the lens out and use toothpaste rub it all over inside lense to take the film off.rinse well .It usually doesnt fog after that.Or you can purchase anti fog @ dive shop.
Someone once told me to spray Pledge on the lens, but I have not yet tried it.
Think this will make a difference? while looking at her goggles today, I noticed that she never removed the protective film from the inside of the lense. lol I removed it and will see tomorrow if it makes a difference when she rides. Thanks, Teej
I am a diver in the summer. Save the money on anti fog stuff. Go to walmart and get a tiny bottle of baby shampoo. Take the lens out of the goggles and wash it under water until your finger SQUEAKS on the lens. Blot dry with a paper towel (not a bath towel!!) and you should be good to go. The previous ideas of checking for adequate ventilation also works. Make sure the goggles are not too tight against her head.