I won't tell you what I did on the inside of the motor, just let you see what I did outside. It's extremely dirty though.
[attachment deleted by admin]
another...
[attachment deleted by admin]
one more
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks awsome ;)
nice bike.
sweet.
do you really have stuff done to the engine because your still running a stock pipe.lol
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 17, 2006, 07:31:21 PM
sweet.
do you really have stuff done to the engine because your still running a stock pipe.lol
That's exactly what I said when I saw that ???
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 17, 2006, 07:31:21 PM
sweet.
do you really have stuff done to the engine because your still running a stock pipe.lol
stock pipe but HRC end cap.... looks stock... but.. OK here goes....
11.5:1 piston
hrc cam
hrc end cap
hrc intake lid
190 main jet
45 pilot jet
and thats all i will say ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 17, 2006, 07:31:21 PM
sweet.
do you really have stuff done to the engine because your still running a stock pipe.lol
btw - wanna bet $100 my 450 beats your 450 in a drag?
;D
you havnt seen my new bike have you. :N
Quote from: FloridaATVs-com on February 17, 2006, 10:11:58 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 17, 2006, 07:31:21 PM
sweet.
do you really have stuff done to the engine because your still running a stock pipe.lol
btw - wanna bet $100 my 450 beats your 450 in a drag?
;D
i dont recall anyone challenging you or your word. they just asked a question because it still looks like a stock motor. besides that we dont care how fast it can go but how much fun you can have on it ;)
Quote from: dreth on February 18, 2006, 08:02:18 AM
besides that we dont care how fast it can go but how much fun you can have on it ;)
Good way to put it there Dreth. :Clap.gif
i know... its all in fun...
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 18, 2006, 06:46:44 AM
you havnt seen my new bike have you. :N
I'll put in $10 bucks that Jake wins ;)
I got my money on Jake on his 350 Raptor on the MX track ;)
Quote from: FloridaATVs-com on February 17, 2006, 10:11:58 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 17, 2006, 07:31:21 PM
sweet.
do you really have stuff done to the engine because your still running a stock pipe.lol
btw - wanna bet $100 my 450 beats your 450 in a drag?
;D
I'll take that bet!!!!!!! your 4sissyR Vs my 4fiddy ;D
Lookin good btw ;)
I`ll sit this one out with quad on the sidelines enjoying a COLD one, or two, or three ;D
Looking good by the way ;)
lol i'll put some money down on Jake...so when's this race? ;D
Those look like utility wheels..
Sounds like a screamer though.
Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 19, 2006, 02:04:20 PM
I got my money on Jake on his 350 Raptor on the MX track ;)
His 350 is kinda slow now ;)
He took of all the goodies :P
almost like a sleeper quad, until you turn it on. Cool