Replacement plastic for Suzuki Vinson? Is there a website anyone knows of?
What happen? ???
I was pulling Christine out of the Mud Sunday and the hook came undone and smashed the Suzuki symbol and the top black bumper plastics.
:'( :'(
I'll ask Jeff, I think knows of a place.
Thank you very Much
Check this place out...Ronnies Suzuki Parts http://216.37.204.202/Suzuki_OEM/SuzukiATV.asp?Type=13&A=113&B=25
or http://www.thriftyrider.com/partsfish/login.asp
You might have to call? The website does not look like it's been updated.
or check a ATV Salvage place? do a search.
I think there is one in Jax?
You just have to worry about shipping :( I ordered Maior plastic for my Lakota and it was about 70.00$ because of the oversized boxes :(
Might want to check with your local shop, you won't have to pay the shipping ;)
Ronnies is always updated. They take orders all the time. I have a box full of un-used parts from them. Great people. The internet sales woman, wendy, she will take care of you if you shall come to any problems.
Give this a try the head of my Joe. http://www.worldofcycles.com/ ;D
Thanks :-* I ordered it , I am out of the Dog House!!