ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Joedirt on February 17, 2006, 03:07:26 PM

Title: Winch repair ?
Post by: Joedirt on February 17, 2006, 03:07:26 PM
Anyone know who will repair a Warn Winch?
Title: Re: Winch repair ?
Post by: Moose on February 17, 2006, 03:14:00 PM
I would ship it back to Warn, have heard of others getting them rebuilt and returned for free. If shipping is all you have to pay, I would do it. Most likely around $10, not much for a rebuild. Worth a try I think, or at least give them a call.
Title: Re: Winch repair ?
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 18, 2006, 01:36:14 PM
If you have a 4X4 shop close to you I bet they could fix it ;)
Title: Re: Winch repair ?
Post by: Truegrit on February 20, 2006, 03:16:16 AM
Probably the closest to you:

Florida Powertrain & Hydraulic
917 NW 1st St.
Fort Lauderdale FL 33311
954-463-7711
954-764-6645 (fax)


Here is a list of service centers off Warn's Website.
http://www.warn.com/corporate/authservicecenters.shtml