I saw on Ebay a Chrome exhaust cap for a 660 Grizzly , opens it up from a 1 inch to a 2 inch. Does anyone know anything about this? Good/ bad?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-GRIZZLY-660-ATV-2-STAINLESS-STEEL-EXHAUST-MOD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43978QQitemZ4613184754QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
here it is...anyone?
I have seen them on Hondas, but not a Grizz. The increase the noise, not really in a good way IMO. You should increase your main jet and you may need to adjust the needle as well. The increased airflow may cause the bike to run a little lean, plus to get the max power more fuell will be needed.
THere are two ways to look at it. Its not that much $$ to experiment or you can take your stock endcap off and see if you like that sound. It will be close.
i change my exhaust on my grizzlys and i had a lot of problems i should of left stock
Thanks guys I am staying Stock.