ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Keeter on February 15, 2006, 07:22:31 PM

Title: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: Keeter on February 15, 2006, 07:22:31 PM
I got my drain plug replaced, my winch fixed, I have my new goggles new gloves. Come on. I am feeling a Big Cypress day trip.

Gamer, Durkan ( and Bob) , Innnocent _bystander, MuddingMark, 2Rut, Aintskeered. And anyone else. Lets Ride.
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: MiamiE on February 15, 2006, 08:10:20 PM
Not this weekend but maybe the next im down to go. I just need to get the permit.  ::)
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: dirtyface on February 16, 2006, 12:53:40 AM
What day? I might go. I went with aintskeered last weekend at holeylands, lot of fun. How long does it take to get a sticker at big cypress?
;)
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: MiamiE on February 16, 2006, 01:03:00 AM
I have no clue, but i know i have to get my title, which i dont have. Im still making payments.  :'(
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: Keeter on February 16, 2006, 03:14:14 AM
Getting the permit takes about an hour. You do not need the title to get a permit. You need a "request for title" form that your dealer submits to the state for a title if you are making payments.
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: MiamiE on February 16, 2006, 10:58:15 AM
Keeter how do i get that?
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: Anoriginal on February 16, 2006, 04:47:58 PM
I'm heading into my camp the weekend of March 18th. Likely going in the afternoon of the 17th.
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: dirtyface on February 17, 2006, 09:30:13 PM
Were are you guys going? holeyland or big cypress or l-cross
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: Gamer on February 24, 2006, 03:02:39 AM
Keeter I sent you a PM about it.  Just got back into town on Wednesday.  Did you end up going and if so how was it?
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress 3/11 or 3/12?? Anyone want to?
Post by: Keeter on March 09, 2006, 06:03:30 PM
OK..I will try this again. Anyone want to do a day ride at Big Cypress this weekend? ;D I am tired of riding Holleylands. We can get there and get an inspection sticker (if you need one) and be riding by 8:30. Or we can start later. Plenty of trails , enough to fill an entire day. Who is in? 
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: dirtyface on March 09, 2006, 10:03:50 PM
What day? I think I can do it.
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: AintSkeered on March 09, 2006, 10:13:51 PM
I won't know until tomorrow if I can join you girls. If you can't get enough real men to join you, we'll ride West Miami.
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: Keeter on March 10, 2006, 02:14:36 PM
Either day is fine. Aintskeered needs to check with the pants wearer in his family.  :hotty2.gif   Dirtyface, we can ride either or both days.
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: AintSkeered on March 10, 2006, 08:56:44 PM
Picking up a new ATV trailer tomorrow, down in Homestead. It's a half-day ordeal, so I can't ride until Sunday.
Title: Re: Anyone riding Big Cypress or Holleylands this weekend? Anyone want to?
Post by: dirtyface on March 11, 2006, 12:09:29 AM
We got 3 going so far. You mean none of you other guys want to ride big cypress? Come on man lets ride. ;)