I love this little guy ;D He has it all figured out ;)
(http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/7931/img02158bn.jpg)
Getting some advise from his older cousin Peanut ;D
(http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/9426/img02140nq.jpg)
(http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/8632/img02164pm.jpg)
I don't need any help ;)
(http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1904/img02188iw.jpg)
We will see ya on the next ride Frankie :Y
(http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4646/img02246lj.jpg)
kawGIRL & Shortcut
hes a cutey.
you know hes screamin.............MORE VOLTAGE-MORE VOLTAGE!!! ;D ;D
that is awsome! i bought one of those for my friends son!
i love his gloves too! ;) hahahah
Looks like Frankie had a good time, that's good. Got to start them out young.
That's way too cool ;)
How about this one, The only way I would take him to our camp is if he would potty train so he stuck to his end of the bargain.
[attachment deleted by admin]
:ThumbsUp.gif Good Job Frankie ;)
thats awsome!!! teach them young
and you think he gloves might be a little big.;D
That is a funny pic :D How old is he?
2 1/2. For over a year and a half now he sits at the computer every night and watches the videos on the site here. He definitely takes after his Uncle. ;D
Need to save this thread somehow and show it to him in a couple of years :D
That is awesome. Mine just turned 4 and she dominates her 12 volter, I THINK IT IS TIME!!!!! WHOA WHOA!!!! I mean she shakes it when she gets stuck, stands on it and is starting to lean into her turns, it is a site to see 4 sure!!!! Who knows maybe they will be dominating the 12 and under in a just a few years!!! LOL
nice helmet.LOL cool pics thats the next doug gust. ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 15, 2006, 07:32:23 PM
How about this one, The only way I would take him to our camp is if he would potty train so he stuck to his end of the bargain.
I know what he's thinking,
"Dang I can't even do my business in private, and where's the newspaper, magazine, something to read."
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ha we put my nephew on one of those things (three) and he wrecked right in my brothers truck lol. He tends to lose his focus and wrecks into things. Your little buddy seems to have it down pat though. So when are you going to stick a RC car motor in there??? 8)
WAY TO GO FrankieD!!! 8) I hope our son takes to 4wheeling like you have!
I'm guessing that he'll be ready for Peanuts Eton within a year. Peanut is already ready to move up so that should work out just right.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 16, 2006, 11:47:21 AM
I'm guessing that he'll be ready for Peanuts Eton within a year. Peanut is already ready to move up so that should work out just right.
You moving him up to a KingQuad or is that too small? He might need a Polaris 800
In the potty training picture, he looks alot like peanut, you can definitely tell they are related.