Basically what the title says folks.
Got mine a teddy bear, chocolate, a rose, wrote her a poem, and made her a CD. Lets just say it won her heart. ;D
Birth control. ;)
Very sweet of you Curtis :) I got my S.O. a bunch of good stuff :)
Quote from: o4250 on February 14, 2006, 08:02:10 PM
Birth control. ;)
Lookin at you is birth control enough lol
I got mine a diamond heart pendant necklace, a teddy bear, her favorite movie on dvd and a car charger for her cellphone, lol.
she got her valentine's at christmas 2 carat tennis bracelet...
CHEAP AZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 hour Sweedish massage & pedicure ;)
nothing,,,,but she collects martini glasses so I'm gonna pick up one from the gift shop before leaving this high-brow hotel.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 15, 2006, 01:35:42 PM
nothing,,,,but she collects martini glasses so I'm gonna pick up one from the gift shop before leaving this high-brow hotel.
Id@
dont lie!!! you know you are going to get a martini at the bar and steal the glass!
make sure you wash the glass first so it is not sticky! ;) hahahah that way she wont know the difference!!!
Flat screen TV ::)
Quote from: NPRVinson on February 15, 2006, 01:41:51 PM
Flat screen TV ::)
You sure that was for her. Let me guess you bought "her" the new set of callaway irons for christmas and the new penn reel for "her" birthday.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 15, 2006, 02:18:56 PM
Quote from: NPRVinson on February 15, 2006, 01:41:51 PM
Flat screen TV ::)
You sure that was for her. Let me guess you bought "her" the new set of callaway irons for christmas and the new penn reel for "her" birthday.
Nope, she really wanted the TV. I did get her a new truck for her birthday though and she didn't like it so I decided I would keep it.
Got mine a Envoy. Needed to have more room for the kids. Plus she hated the last car she had.
Breakfast in bed.... Two eggs over medium, hashbrown, bacon, sausage, and home made drop biscuits an gravy. For both my mom and my Fiance. What can I say im a regular Martin stewart :P
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 15, 2006, 01:38:49 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 15, 2006, 01:35:42 PM
nothing,,,,but she collects martini glasses so I'm gonna pick up one from the gift shop before leaving this high-brow hotel.
Id@
dont lie!!! you know you are going to get a martini at the bar and steal the glass!
make sure you wash the glass first so it is not sticky! ;) hahahah that way she wont know the difference!!!
now that's a good idea.
I think I'll be headed to the bar now ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Honda328i on February 14, 2006, 09:28:31 PM
3 hour Sweedish massage & pedicure ;)
that is pimp.....good idea....
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on February 14, 2006, 09:05:53 PM
CHEAP AZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know man....its hard to keep em happy, guess i will go broke trying....naw, i gave here the ear rings, and couldn't hold any longer, so gave her the tennis bracelet too....
Mine got sausage. Lots and lots of sausage. ;) >:D
Quote from: Quad32x on February 15, 2006, 05:12:52 PM
Mine got sausage. Lots and lots of sausage. ;) >:D
AHAHAHA! Followed by some tube steak for dinner huh? lol. -Mark
2 dozen roses,awesome card with sincere note telling her how much I love her.Oh yeah and a shrimp dinner !! and hot lovin for desert.