I ride mostly street and roadrace, but I got a 450. A couple friends and I went to croom sunday I only took a few pics before the camera went into the water with my bike. Bike is fine and the plastic ziploc bag kept the camera ok but the moisture got to the media card, o well-EZ
http://www.tampabikers.com/dirt_2_12_06.htm
Looks like you guys can really "use" your stuff so your on a dirtbike?
have you ever been to sunshine. do you ride a yz450f. i think i let you use some tools to fix your shock. just wondering.
cool pics man you got to invite me next time if your local i,m in tampa too. and ride a kx 125
dang u went through that deep of water with a 700, also cool pics.
Numkut - Yes we ABuse our stuff severely
53yfz450 - Yes that was me, I am still learning the difference from roadracing the 600RR and Suspension is key there also, but it takes a bit to trust the adjustments on the dirt bike. Thanks again for the tools
lt250r - Anytime you want to go just call my store number and I will answer or call you back. We try to go early every Fri Morning and Sundays every week. I will be heading up to Jennings alot this summer, but Dirt is on the agenda as much as possible. 813 887 5712 Eric or cel 813 505 3527
DZ 350 - That is Scott, he is obsessed with trying to sink that new 700
This is what I have been doing, until I got the dirt bike
(http://www.tampabikers.com/jgpbackgroundsmall.jpg)
(http://www.tampabikers.com/JenningsGP/600rrpic_sm.jpg)
Quote from: DZ 350 on February 14, 2006, 01:51:19 AM
dang u went through that deep of water with a 700, also cool pics.
Wow im surprised a Rappy went through that :o
Nice pictures, both the croom and the sport bikes.
2006YFZ450-So was I, that was nearly completely under water a couple times as it bounced. I had always thought that they didn't actaully float-but it did when he got off of it. It really floated at mid engie level.
RAD 700r -Thanks!