ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: svtbolt04 on February 13, 2006, 02:57:05 AM

Title: Lets pretend...
Post by: svtbolt04 on February 13, 2006, 02:57:05 AM
A man and a woman, who had never met before, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, the two were tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At around 1:00 in the morning, he leaned over and gently woke the
woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied.??? Just for tonight, let's
pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea," he exclaimed..

"Good," she replied. "Get your own damned blanket!"

After a moment of silence, he farted.


;D ;D
Title: Re: Lets pretend...
Post by: MachineDog on February 13, 2006, 03:03:55 AM
LOL! that was good.
Title: Re: Lets pretend...
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 13, 2006, 03:05:02 AM
that is funny!!
Title: Re: Lets pretend...
Post by: Honda328i on February 13, 2006, 03:33:54 AM
LOL  ;D "I love you too darling, good night" :Z
Title: Re: Lets pretend...
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 13, 2006, 12:45:16 PM
LOL........................ :R :R :R 2:L 2:L 2:L :L :L :R :R 2:L :R
Title: Re: Lets pretend...
Post by: kfx400rob on February 13, 2006, 12:48:12 PM
lol that was great...

that last line realy finished it up lol