its so cold outside by my house :o
Quote from: yamaharider on February 13, 2006, 02:54:35 AM
its so cold outside by my house :o
I know it's freezing, Hey I dare you to go stick your tongue on a pole. :P
i was riding in this cold weather lol wet and muddy and cold just how i like it
Quote from: o4250 on February 13, 2006, 02:56:46 AM
Quote from: yamaharider on February 13, 2006, 02:54:35 AM
its so cold outside by my house :o
I know it's freezing, Hey I dare you to go stick your tongue on a pole. :P
ya rite, lol
I went out this morning and froze my eyes over.
try hualin butt through the tails and track, my hands were frozen to the handle bar! just brought the dog in, too dang cold.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 13, 2006, 03:04:11 AM
try hualin butt through the tails and track, my hands were frozen to the handle bar! just brought the dog in, too dang cold.
lol! Our dog wouldn't even go outside.
im afraid to go outside to let my dog in, but she keeps scratching the door!lol
My son wants to wear shorts and flip-flops all the time, and then freaks out when it is below 50 degrees and he's cold :o Crazy Florida boy!
lol, id never wear flip flops this time of year. :P
27 here, it's cold.
It's 44 at my houise dang its cold!!!!
Still 27 here. BrBrBr
27 I thought 44 is cold :o Well I hate really cold wethear. :N
OK, we got a heat wave, up to 32 right now.
Quote from: Moose on February 13, 2006, 01:39:04 PM
OK, we got a heat wave, up to 32 right now.
drink plenty of fluids and check up on your elderly neighbors. ;D
Orlando is forcast to be a high of 55 today, but Lawrence, Kansas will be 58. Anybody's wife got ruby slippers? ;D
i moved here from new york to get out of the cold da%it!! its still one of the warmest places in florida but its still to cold for me it got down to 31 last night but its never to cold to ride!!!thats what long underwear and goosedown coats are for lol 8)
i'm cold. i like this though. thank god i dont have to wake up until 9:30 so its a bit warmer.
Yeah, thank goodness I don't have to wake up till 10:30. :)
This is how cold it is here........... My dog loves the snow (http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/AndrewMack/buster.jpg)