ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: 350xkid on February 13, 2006, 02:44:54 AM

Title: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
Post by: 350xkid on February 13, 2006, 02:44:54 AM
HELLO EVERYONE, I WAS WONDERING IF THEY SOLD NERF BARS FOR MY BIKE? I HAVE A 1985 HONDA 350X ATC. IF THEY DO MAKE THEM FOR MY BIKE, COULD YOU SHOW ME A PIC?, OR COULD YOU SEND ME A LINK TO WHERE I COULD FIND A PAIR? OR DO YOU HAVE TO LIKE CUSTOM MAKE THEM OR SOMETHING? I NEED THEM FOR WHEN I EVER IM JUMPING BIG JUMPS AND STUFF LIKE THAT, I DONT WANNA HURT MY-SELF. WELL THANKS A LOT AND PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY QUESTION.
-ANDY-
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
Post by: rubicon500kid on February 13, 2006, 02:52:45 AM
um i dont think they make um for atc
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
Post by: Chuck_Norris on February 14, 2006, 01:37:38 AM
buy and older set for a quad and modify them to work on your ATC. where there is a will there is a way
Title: Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
Post by: 350xkid on February 15, 2006, 02:08:00 AM
Thats a good point you got Chuck Noris. 8) But i on't exactly have a welder at my house, But i could always have my dad take it to work and weld it. Well i'll just have to see because i would really like a pair. Well anyways, has anyone ever seen a atc with nerf bars?
Thanks
-ANDY-