like halle berry said...................."make me feel good"
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/002_02.jpg)
hey what kinda bike is that?
niiiiiiiiccceee
whos is that
The guy that posted it
A Brand new Z450 quadracer. Is it yours???
dayyyyuuuummmmm
nah its not his, i wish!!!!! that bike was freggin sweet.
i'll post more pics in a sec.
the lt-r
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/ltr450.jpg)
my friend andy
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/1dunno4.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno6.jpg)
my friend carlos
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno2.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno5.jpg)
my dad(gery350) youre paying for that gusset kit after that jump dad!!!!! lol
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/andyjump.jpg)
blake
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno3.jpg)
my friend jesse on my warrior, sweet z behind him.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno7.jpg)
sweet z
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno8.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno9.jpg)
heres my z, with the new tires, rims, and nerfbars.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno13.jpg)
the cheerleaders, it was freezing today.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno14.jpg)
hangin out, going form left to right, jesse, andy, carlos, me, blake, and julian.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/idunno15.jpg)
and i think thats it for now!
sweet pics. that case look like it hurt. :-X
Thats pretty sweet, Why did'nt I see you get any air :P
I'm in Las Vegas right now and I heard that back home it was in the 40's and 50's during the day! Dang, it never gets that cold when I'm around, I'd liked to have gone to the track on a cold day like that. It's in the 60's tops here in Las Vegas this weekend, clear blue skys during the day, and a million lights at night.
Sweeeet LTR ;)
nice pics!