http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11312757/
Just heard this on the news.
omg :o :o :o :o :o
Hopefully this doesnt turn into a political debate.
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 06:35:15 PM
Hopefully this doesnt turn into a political debate.
Oh God, I didnt even think of that. It better not. I was just meant to be informative.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 12, 2006, 06:41:10 PM
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 06:35:15 PM
Hopefully this doesnt turn into a political debate.
Oh God, I didnt even think of that. It better not. I was just meant to be informative.
Yea, hopefully everyone understands it was just an accident. Hunting accidents accure often.
It seems as if it was that guys own fault that he got shot.
thingy should not even have a gun in his hand. His heart is going to explode at any moment. Not a well man. Hopefully the other dude is ok.
rookies >:(. lol
Did someone mention debate? ;D
How shoots a guy while hunting??????? :K
What was thingy thinking about??????? ???
The other guy was a Lawyer and was 79 YRS OLD!! He got pellets in his chest,neck and somewhere else on his torso......OUCH!!!
I love to see a Video of thingy Cheney shootiong the guy.... ;)
Elmer Fudd
politics aside (I hate politics)... LMAO, Cheney didnt even have a hunting license, he was fined.. allegedly ;)
Too bad the guy didnt shoot him back!
apparently he musta did it on purpose, and now needs some time to think of a good excuse as to why he did it......I guess he figured he would accidently kill the guy, and since he didnt die, now he is in even hotter water....
ok...sounds good in theory at least......theres something really fishy goin on, and cheney is not talking....
if someone like us did it....holy crap would hit the fan and someone would be going to jail probably!
At least he shot a lawyer. Nothin' personal Anoriginal ;)