ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 01:59:32 PM

Title: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 01:59:32 PM
I just got most of the parts on my YFZ just waiting on my shocks & A-arms ;)

(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion010.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion011.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion012.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion014.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion026.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion024.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion018.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion016.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion017.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/NMotion019.jpg)
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: lawn_man mx on February 12, 2006, 02:06:43 PM
looks  great!  thats one  fast  seadoo  on the back.
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 02:08:30 PM
Quote from: lawn_man mx on February 12, 2006, 02:06:43 PM
looks  great!  thats one  fast  seadoo  on the back.

Thanks

Yea that SEA-DOO has 215HP Supercharged 1493cc hits the mid 70's ;)
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 53yfz450 on February 12, 2006, 02:08:59 PM
looks good. when are you going to get new tires. :-X
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 02:27:01 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 12, 2006, 02:08:59 PM
looks good. when are you going to get new tires. :-X

I dont know ???

Im going to see how the tires go with the new shocks :-\  Im probably going to get some new tires,rims,beadlocks some time soon but kinda pricey.....
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on February 12, 2006, 03:03:55 PM
your sea-doo does not go in the 70's because i have that 215h.p one and i have the stage 1 Riva kit on it and my one goes 65mph!

LIER :-\
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 53yfz450 on February 12, 2006, 03:05:51 PM
then get some tires for now.
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 03:09:36 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 12, 2006, 03:03:55 PM
your sea-doo does not go in the 70's because i have that 215h.p one and i have the stage 1 Riva kit on it and my one goes 65mph!

LIER :-\

Well I have tooken it up to 66MPH on a slightly choppy day ;) with like 4 Gallons in the tank...  Yours should get 70MPH on glassy water ;)  How much you weigh? im at 155LBS and my SEA_DOO flies with me on it :-\
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 03:10:34 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 12, 2006, 03:05:51 PM
then get some tires for now.

I have some $.....................Looking to get everything at the same time :-\
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: Honda250ex on February 12, 2006, 04:08:34 PM
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?

He is, you num nut ::)

Thats pretty sweet!! ;D You getting the X-rated or the Leager a-arms???
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: Numkut on February 12, 2006, 07:01:29 PM
We've got that same Sea-doo except its the three seater w/o the side panels. It will hit 70, if ours can hit 70 (it can) his can hit 70. Oh yeah were moving thats why our garage looks like that.

(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Set13_11.jpg)
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: trx#9 on February 12, 2006, 07:48:06 PM
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?
A hint of jealously :'(
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 08:45:36 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 12, 2006, 07:48:06 PM
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?
A hit of jealously :'(


SURE. :'(
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 09:10:47 PM
Sweet SEA-DOO ;)
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: TurboBanshee_kid on February 12, 2006, 09:11:42 PM
can I buy you stock shocks?
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 10:11:56 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 12, 2006, 09:11:42 PM
can I buy you stock shocks?


Sent you a PM....
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: LT-R450ApK on February 12, 2006, 10:54:04 PM
sweet ;)
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 12, 2006, 11:26:08 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 12, 2006, 10:54:04 PM
sweet ;)

Thanks

It might not be as good as your LTR but it's a YAMAHA ;)
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: LT-R450ApK on February 12, 2006, 11:39:23 PM
if i wouldnt have got the call i did i would have bought a YFZ this week i was tired of waiting  ;D
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: o4250 on February 13, 2006, 12:07:24 AM
What type of  shocks did you end up getting? A-amrs?
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 13, 2006, 12:31:13 AM
Quote from: o4250 on February 13, 2006, 12:07:24 AM
What type of  shocks did you end up getting? A-amrs?

Long Travel Stadium Shocks Front & Rear

Long Travel Leager A-Arms
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: kfx400rob on February 13, 2006, 12:42:31 AM
lucky rich @sshole

looks good tho...

man i wish i had $$$  :'(
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: Smoknbanshee on February 13, 2006, 01:18:11 AM
Quote from: Numkut on February 12, 2006, 07:01:29 PM
We've got that same Sea-doo except its the three seater w/o the side panels. It will hit 70, if ours can hit 70 (it can) his can hit 70. Oh yeah were moving thats why our garage looks like that.

(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Set13_11.jpg)
i have the same lawn mower, good old cub cadet...
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: Numkut on February 13, 2006, 01:59:37 AM
Yeah I have alot of seat time on that bad-boy hehe. Seeing as how I'm the only one... well wait a tic why the heck do I have to mow the lawn!
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: Yamaha72 on February 13, 2006, 03:24:40 AM
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 08:45:36 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 12, 2006, 07:48:06 PM
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?
A hit of jealously :'(


SURE. :'(

Justin look in your garage much you greedy B@$T@R*
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: DZ 350 on February 14, 2006, 02:38:21 AM
hey nice yfz and ur other toys!! ;)
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: DZ 350 on February 14, 2006, 02:39:22 AM
sent u a pm.
Title: Re: My '06 Race Ready.....
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on February 14, 2006, 12:33:04 PM
Quote from: DZ 350 on February 14, 2006, 02:39:22 AM
sent u a pm.

Sent U a PM ;)