I am looking to rent a quad for a day on march 4th. It will be for my dad's wife how does know how to ride a manual trany. She is one to ride slow and not want to get dirty. My dads getting a new banshee and does not want to go two up thats why rent. I know this is a long shot but any one willing let me know how much. Im in the orlando area. :)
ran a search on the website that anyone can use and the fourth result turned up this from a few weeks ago.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,10373.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,10373.0.html)
Id@
Good call but its $870.00 for the 6 day min. Someone has to be willing to rent there quad for a day for say $100.00 and returned with a full tank as well as clean!
Rent a $7000 quad to a stranger for $100, good luck.
eagle rider in orlando rent trailblazers for 99 a day
http://www.eaglerider.com/
Quote from: WAKORB on February 11, 2006, 09:01:18 PM
Good call but its $870.00 for the 6 day min. Someone has to be willing to rent there quad for a day for say $100.00 and returned with a full tank as well as clean!
the $100 a day is their price last I checked, and they don't have a minimum.
they have a weekend plan that is reasonable.
geez, for crying out loud, pick up the phone and call them.
Id@
I called them after the first post. I have also went ahead and rented them so ill post alter on how good the quads are for others.