what is eveybodys opinion on runnig t9 baja wheels for mx? are they good enough to run on the mx track?
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 10, 2006, 07:32:05 PM
what is eveybodys opinion on runnig t9 baja wheels for mx? are they good enough to run on the mx track?
I have the same question in my head but not for MX but XC........
I have the T9 on the front and Bead locks on the back. Never a problem
why do you want bajas.
because they are a good price!
Once I tear up my stockers im getting Douglas .190's W/ OMF Beadlocks and soem Holeshot SX's ;)
If their a good buy go get them..... ;)
The NEW sx's are awsome ;D
but you have beadlocks. ??? why would you get a rim thats weaker than a beadlock when you already have a good rim. ???
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 10, 2006, 11:31:57 PM
Once I tear up my stockers im getting Douglas .190's W/ OMF Beadlocks and soem Holeshot SX's ;)
If their a good buy go get them..... ;)
How can you get Douglas .190's W/ OMF Beadlocks???
Where you dropped on your head???
douglas and OMF are the same thing. douglas makes OMF i think. or the other way around.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 11, 2006, 08:48:13 PM
douglas and OMF are the same thing. douglas makes OMF i think. or the other way around.
Yea they are compatable ;)
The blue anodized scallops are totally sick but it will cost me like $700 to get new feet for my YFZ :(
whats up with the new lingo. ??? went from gangster to surf skater dude. :P
No I think he is sleep typing