I want to learn how to do long wheelies, is there some sort of secret or just give it gas and lean back?
Put a back pack on with soft stuff in it and do them on grass. :N
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 09, 2006, 10:45:43 PM
Put a back pack on with soft stuff in it and do them on grass. :N
Okay? lol... Just find the balance point of your quad, and go from there.
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 09, 2006, 10:45:43 PM
Put a back pack on with soft stuff in it and do them on grass. :N
lol
Just get on a long dirtroad and find the balence point but i had 2 flip mine on the grab bar a few times to find my ballence point ;D
so far all that i am able to do is a real long 1 wit my feet on the grab bar
That is how i did them on my old 300ex
i wud but theres no grab bar. lol :)
First pop it in a Wheelie then use your Rear brake to even it out. if your front gets a little too high tap the rear brake and the front will come down then use throttle to raise it up and rear brake to bring it down. Try this like 5 or 10 Times and you'll be doing wheelies for miles ;) O...Yea find the longest gear to wheelie in. I prefer 3rd Gear ;)
thanks 06 yfz 450 ill try that ;D
Do yall pop the klutch or just give it gas?
Quote from: Sweet Z on February 15, 2006, 07:32:34 PM
Do yall pop the klutch or just give it gas?
Lol. I never thought about punching klutchbuster before :-[ Either way your gonna have to give it gas but I know what your saying. ;) If your just starting out I would reccomend just starting from a slow roll and pulling up and giving it gas at the same time to get the feel for it..If your good you can pop the clutch and then take it from there...I have been praticing sitting down and wheeling lately and I basicly have no grab bar so I have to get it right or end up with a quad on top of me. So far so good. I have been getting pretty good at it too, though I am still getting used to the feel of sitting down and doing wheelies.
Quote from: Sweet Z on February 15, 2006, 07:32:34 PM
Do yall pop the klutch or just give it gas?
Us YFZ'ers just give it throttle ;)
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,2997.0.html do a search
::)
i taught myself sitting down, so the only time i stand up is normally at high speeds. My 400ex doesn't have the balls (yet) to bring the front end up in 4th gear with out pulling up pretty hard. But, i can pull it up myself in any gear. You just have to have the balance and throttle/brake control to ride them through every gear. No special know how, just practice.