I think i am goin to croom the 17 of feb. is anyone else goin???
no 1 is goin? :(
17 18 19 we will :N
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Me too.
good hope to see you guys there. Ill be ridin a blu/black blaster WIT YELLOW RIMS(U CANT MISS IT) Hope yall have fun ;)
i'm goin 18-19-leavin the 20th.
be there the 20th parked out back
Can you have fun riding a utility at croom ar is it just for sport bikes? Thanks ::)
I will try to be there at 8 am on fri morn. I will be on a Blue Yammy Dirtbike, I a, tryin to get a couple other people also. I will be out back in the Hammock area near where the trial bikes ride.
I have a 99 white dodge longbeg 1500. Let me know if you will be there early-EZ
ILL HAVE MY DS650 BAJA ORANGE AND BLACK
SON ON GREEN KFX400
DAUGHTER ON HER Z440 USA GRAFIX
STEVE_K RED 450R
STEVE JR RED 300EX
JON BANSHEE
STOP AND SAY HI
i will be there the 20th!!!!! 8) i dont feel like describing my bike, so look for me here is a pic!
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/newyfz065.jpg)
nope, still to sore from last weekend
I'll be there Mon. the 20th with my wife and kids. Probably park by the camping area. Will have a Chysler Town & County van pulling and open trailer.
Teej
Looks like I am leaving Tampa at 8 am (2.17.06 Fri). Should be kick starting the bike at 9:15 am. I'll be bringin the guys with the crf250x and rap700. I'll be way in the back parking area by the hammock. If anyone is going to be there let me know-EZ 813 505 3527
I will be there the 20th on a Honda400ex w/ a frien on a KFX700or his Yama125 dirt bike depending on his attitude that day,,lol.
Trying to get several more people I know to go also. If we get there early enough we probably will park in the day use area. hope to see some of you all out there. 8)
comin down from from baltimore.AGAIN! Not bringin the raptor this time though. Bringing my 99 banshee and My 2 buddies are bringing there blasters. Also last time i went i met some rasta kids from Gainsville on honda dirtbikes. I called them up they will be there as well. Gona be crazzzzzy 8)
i dont know the place really well at all. I know the basics keep 75 on the left of you. the Gate follows the hole area. So any riding buddies would be greatly appricated so i dont lead myself and my friends on a 4 hr adventure like i did to myself last time. Got a Nextel-PTT: 164*187825*1- Gary
............Just got a helmet cam tryin to get mad footage of sand and palm trees