ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: ASHLEY MARCUMS MOTORSPORT on February 08, 2006, 08:51:35 PM

Title: WHERES J.D.
Post by: ASHLEY MARCUMS MOTORSPORT on February 08, 2006, 08:51:35 PM
Has anyone heard from JD?
Title: Re: WHERES J.D.
Post by: Dr.Dirt on February 08, 2006, 08:55:22 PM
I havent really seen him on the site since his buisness closed.
Title: Re: WHERES J.D.
Post by: ASHLEY MARCUMS MOTORSPORT on February 08, 2006, 08:57:38 PM
I own a shop in Palatka and he used to be one of my customers before he moved.  He convinced me to become an Arctic Cat dealer and I just wanted to thank him.  They are doing great.  If anyone hears from him tell him to drop me a line.

Terry
Title: Re: WHERES J.D.
Post by: yunt2ride on February 08, 2006, 09:01:00 PM
Yea, J.D. was a lot of help. He would help anyone out at any time. He helped me fix an older artic cat that I had.