http://www.dahlbackracing.se/galleri/raptor/pic1.jpg
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/galleri/raptor/pic2.jpg
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/galleri/raptor/pic3.jpg
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/galleri/raptor/pic4.jpg
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/galleri/raptor/pic5.jpg
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/galleri/raptor/pic6.jpg
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/galleri/raptor/pic7.jpg
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/galleri/raptor/pic8.jpg
sweet pics. is that a turbo charger on it
Sweet Raptor ;)
I think that quad is a waist of $$$ you only can ride TT and that turbo will have problems all the time. ;)
Easier
(http://www.dahlbackracing.se/galleri/raptor/pic1.jpg)
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 08, 2006, 10:02:44 PM
Sweet Raptor ;)
I think that quad is a waist of $$$ you only can ride TT and that turbo will have problems all the time. ;)
I dont think you can even ride TT with the Turbo inlet that low to the ground and that close to the front tire it will clog up that little filter in no time.
But i bet its fast.
Probably for 1/8 or 1/4mile drags. Look$ nice though
Quote from: dj_pizzim on February 09, 2006, 10:17:10 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 08, 2006, 10:02:44 PM
Sweet Raptor ;)
I think that quad is a waist of $$$ you only can ride TT and that turbo will have problems all the time. ;)
I dont think you can even ride TT with the Turbo inlet that low to the ground and that close to the front tire it will clog up that little filter in no time.
But i bet its fast.
By the looks of the tires it's meant for pavement.
that raptor looks awsome!!! 8)
Quote from: MachineDog on February 09, 2006, 12:36:33 PM
Quote from: dj_pizzim on February 09, 2006, 10:17:10 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 08, 2006, 10:02:44 PM
Sweet Raptor ;)
I think that quad is a waist of $$$ you only can ride TT and that turbo will have problems all the time. ;)
I dont think you can even ride TT with the Turbo inlet that low to the ground and that close to the front tire it will clog up that little filter in no time.
But i bet its fast.
By the looks of the tires it's meant for pavement.
Yea the tires look like they were made for Pavement but I saw a guy at Sand Mountain with a YFZ with the same tires and he raced TT..How could those tires get traction? They might have been a little diffrent tread pattern but mainly the same design..
most top Pro TT racer use these "street" style tires. They do catch preety good grip though while still allowing to slide around corners.
Thats a sweet raptor
sick rappy ;)