I apologize in advance if this offends anyone.
On the homepage, there is a section at the bottom that says "What is ATVFlorida.com?". Well, in reading that, I see nothing about talking crap, back stabbing, or the like. But, it seems like there has been alot of that going on. If you have been wronged in some way, I completely understand. But, there is ABSOLUTELY, I say again, ABSOLUTELY, no reason to be disrespectful or childish about it. Take that crap somewhere else. I have seen teenagers on this site that are more mature than some people who are supposed to be adults.
can i ask if some one offended you or what?? You just have to get over it.. life is one problem after another.. you just gotta fight through it and hope for the best..
QuoteI apologize in advance if this offends anyone.
On the homepage, there is a section at the bottom that says "What is ATVFlorida.com?". Well, in reading that, I see nothing about talking crap, back stabbing, or the like. But, it seems like there has been alot of that going on. If you have been wronged in some way, I completely understand. But, there is ABSOLUTELY, I say again, ABSOLUTELY, no reason to be disrespectful or childish about it. Take that crap somewhere else. I have seen teenagers on this site that are more mature than some people who are supposed to be adults.
Good point ;D. it does seem like this keeps coming up in alot of post lately
I say if it offends you go read a different thread. ;)
Quotecan i ask if some one offended you or what?? You just have to get over it.. life is one problem after another.. you just gotta fight through it and hope for the best..
I agreee with seebee , there is a time and a place for everything. defamation of Character solves nothing, it does that latter by further complicating an already bad situationand creates ill feelings. it is amazing that the argument in question cost more than the product that was being argued over. I am certain that friendships may very well have been sacrificed.
1Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
In my opinion friends are priceless. I can't put a value on the friends I have on this site. it is priceless to me. working your problems out in a mature fashion may very well be a better answer. does it always happen? NO!! why because we have this thing call flesh and pride, sometimes are refferred to as getting into the flesh and doing what we think is a better answer. I am just as guilty as anyone of you sometimes but try to remember what matters most when dealing with confrontations. Try it GOD's Way and see what happens.
it seems the people that have been offending each other have dropped the whole thing...myself, triple r, ltz, 500vinson, da_mtg_man, nightbreed, etc. have not said anything about the whole situation in days...it seems that everyone can't let it go...we might of acted like teenagers, but from the looks of it, we are acting like adults now and everyone that keeps posting about it acting like teenagers...
Quoteit seems the people that have been offending each other have dropped the whole thing...myself, triple r, ltz, 500vinson, da_mtg_man, nightbreed, etc. have not said anything about the whole situation in days...it seems that everyone can't let it go...we might of acted like teenagers, but from the looks of it, we are acting like adults now and everyone that keeps posting about it acting like teenagers...
2nd that...
Quoteit seems the people that have been offending each other have dropped the whole thing...myself, triple r, ltz, 500vinson, da_mtg_man, nightbreed, etc. have not said anything about the whole situation in days...it seems that everyone can't let it go...we might of acted like teenagers, but from the looks of it, we are acting like adults now and everyone that keeps posting about it acting like teenagers...
AMEN Brother
Quoteit seems the people that have been offending each other have dropped the whole thing...myself, triple r, ltz, 500vinson, da_mtg_man, nightbreed, etc. have not said anything about the whole situation in days...it seems that everyone can't let it go...we might of acted like teenagers, but from the looks of it, we are acting like adults now and everyone that keeps posting about it acting like teenagers...
smoknbanshee, I sincerely apologize if you feel like I have singled you out, that was not my intention. I was merely stating my opinion.
Quoteit seems the people that have been offending each other have dropped the whole thing...myself, triple r, ltz, 500vinson, da_mtg_man, nightbreed, etc. have not said anything about the whole situation in days...it seems that everyone can't let it go...we might of acted like teenagers, but from the looks of it, we are acting like adults now and everyone that keeps posting about it acting like teenagers...
I'm with ya on this one.
I love it when everybody gets along ;D OK time for a big group ride...lol
(http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8052/groupridescrub1wo.jpg) (http://www.imageshack.us)
LET RIDE ;D
QuoteLET RIDE ;D
GET-RRRRRR- DONE
QuoteGET-RRRRRR- DONE[/quot]
:D
hey go easy on the teenagers comment, im not childish and im 17... so be careful about what u say
Quotehey go easy on the teenagers comment, im not childish and im 17... so be careful about what u say
The comment didnt pertain to you, so dont get so defensive... lighten up man.
i was actually kiddin... but hey life short... party naked
Lol.. it's all good.. half the time lately, everyone has just been so pissy it's been hard to tell who's joking and who's serious... d@mn kids ;)
I love all you Bast**ds! LOL :-*