I just talked to Shadow to see where he was riding this weekend and he informed me that his tile company (Shadowen tile) has been selected to be involved in the remodelling of a house for the tv show extreme make over. It's somewhere on the East coast of Florida.
Can you believe it? One of our members is going to be a star......
Congrats on the contract Jeff. Make us proud.
Oh yeah, by the way, Make sure you hold up the atvflorida.com banner. ;)
Congrats!!!
Thats awesome!! Congrats Jeff!
Congrats, that is awesome news.
someone get him an ATVFL hat QUICK!
congrats dude.
Id@
I got a hat he can wear! ;)
CONGRATS! :Clap.gif
That's cool. Can we get them to build a track in the makeover? ;) They always make something cool for the kids to play on :)
That's good to hear Shadow, just make sure to let us know when the show airs. Don't want to miss it, someone we know on the air. Will have to call you Sir from now on, you going to be a star. 8)
Thats AWESOME I wish it was my house :(
Great Job JEFF!!!! FREE TILE FOR EVERYONE!!! ;D ;D
To think I could of had a star do my floor tile in my RR trailer, and I did it my self. Looks it to. ;D
Quote from: Moose on February 07, 2006, 11:50:43 AM
To think I could of had a star do my floor tile in my RR trailer, and I did it my self. Looks it to. ;D
We should call the show and tell them Jeff did your trailer and see if they want to come out for a preview or his quality workmanship. :o lol
My mom watchs that show all time.
Hey what day his air show what date it will be on?
Thats very good news your friend is going be on show? 8)
Yeah, make sure to wear something with ATVFlorida on it! :ThumbsUp.gif I'm not one to watch those kind of shows, but when is this going to air and on what channel?
Sweet ;) Congrats :Clap.gif
Put some ATVFlorida.com on the air and show whos site your from 8)
Jeff, congrats on the news! I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive!
WATCH OUT FOR THE BULL HORN!!!!
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news! I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive!
I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D
im game ;) congrate to ya shadow
Congrats Shadow!!!!!
;DCONGRATS I LOVE THAT SHOW.COOL DEAL ::)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news! I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive!
I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D
May i ask how i get stuck baking a wedding cake? I will be in the trailor w/ that hot chick.
Fine, Stop Laughing, I will bake the cake.
:ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
I saw on the news that Extreme Makeover was re-modeling a Little league baseball field in Boynton Beach I believe.....42 in Plasma screens in the Consessions stand so momma's can watch the kids play..boooo yah....Is this the one?...
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news! I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive!
I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D
:Clap.gif 2:L I'm ready
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news! I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive!
I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D
That's great Jeff. There filming in Miami this week.
Thats it Scott! you losted your shed, its now blue new home in the buggy lot. Also I'm calling your boss and replacing you with a women. :o
Hey that great news! one of those "once in a life time" thing
Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 12:02:41 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 05:54:58 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 07, 2006, 05:42:43 PM
Jeff, congrats on the news! I hope this opportunity sends your business into overdrive!
I want in on this. I can Bring Jeff his new truck, QT you can work over his back while he installs Tile, Moose can show of his new scar, Dreth can jump the house, Mike can lower thier interest rate, Sheldon can ride up and smile (as always), Suzi can be security for the Job site (strappin a 6 shooter), Ricky can come in and offend everyone (in a joking way) and the Scrub brothers can bake a wedding cake....I think we can turn this in to a great thing ;D
That's great Jeff. There filming in Miami this week.
Thats it Scott! you losted your shed, its now blue new home in the buggy lot. Also I'm calling your boss and replacing you with a women. :o
How dare you talk about messing up the looks of my shed with BLUE..... I mean TAN , no,no um... Brown or is it green no I mean black.
Besides I have already been replaced by a woman....
[attachment deleted by admin]
No... more like a bottle blond ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2006, 08:23:44 PM
No... more like a bottle blond ;)
Is that Dog The Bounty Hunter's mistress?
No... thats a bottle blond with airbags.
You are funny as crap...LOL :ThumbsUp.gif :L 2:L :R