Arrested recently and awaiting trial for murder: Jeremy Wayne Hopkins, 22 (Denton, Texas, November); Reginald Wayne Thomas, 23 (Houston, November); Matthew Wayne Almand, 18 (Melbourne, Fla., November); John Wayne Surratt Jr., 28 (Stanly County, N.C., December; escaped and recaptured, January); Curtis Wayne Campbell, 25 (Norman, Okla., January). Convicted of murder: Roy Wayne Russell, 45 (Vancouver, Wash., January). Sentenced for murder: Douglas Wayne Pepper, 44 (Greensboro, N.C., November). Executed for murder: Melvin Wayne White, 55 (Huntsville, Texas, November). Committed Suicide While Suspected of Murder: Don Wayne Moody, 26
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H
:R :R :R :R :R
beleive it or not I had an uncle whos middle name was Wayne and he was in and out of prison all his life from burglry to murder ! Thats were he died was in Rayford ! How weird!`
:o Very strange. ???
O chit, my brothers middle name is Wayne.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 06, 2006, 06:49:22 PM
O chit, my brothers middle name is Wayne.
Better make sure he rides in front of you from now on ! 2:L
Were they also clowns like John Wayne Gacey?
Damn my first,last, and middle name are wayne! :o
My father-in-law's middle is Wayne :o :o
what about lil' wayne? ;)
Quote from: Honda328i on February 06, 2006, 09:52:28 PM
My father-in-law's middle is Wayne :o :o
As long as you dont catch him in a thong making frog noises in your back yard after dark your probably ok. ;) 2:L
Quote from: Quad32x on February 06, 2006, 10:51:11 PM
Quote from: Honda328i on February 06, 2006, 09:52:28 PM
My father-in-law's middle is Wayne :o :o
As long as you dont catch him in a thong making frog noises in your back yard after dark your probably ok. ;) 2:L
Sooo, you DID see Frogback Mountain ;D I think I'll pass on that one, God rest John Wayne's soul.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H
Perfect!! The new screen name for your BRO...."WAYNE" And it can be our secret as to why ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 12:10:22 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H
Perfect!! The new screen name for your BRO...."WAYNE" And it can be our secret as to why ;D
He didnt like it. I however am taking up a new hobby, anyone wanna go ride to some remote place with me? I need help getting this new hobby started
Quote from: bigWAYNEscrub79 on February 07, 2006, 12:14:54 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 12:10:22 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H
Perfect!! The new screen name for your BRO...."WAYNE" And it can be our secret as to why ;D
He didnt like it. I however am taking up a new hobby, anyone wanna go ride to some remote place with me? I need help getting this new hobby started
Yea OCALA?
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 12:37:49 PM
Quote from: bigWAYNEscrub79 on February 07, 2006, 12:14:54 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 07, 2006, 12:10:22 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on February 06, 2006, 03:37:48 PM
Mine isnt but i believe my neighbors is, I will have to keep a closer eye on him. :H
Perfect!! The new screen name for your BRO...."WAYNE" And it can be our secret as to why ;D
He didnt like it. I however am taking up a new hobby, anyone wanna go ride to some remote place with me? I need help getting this new hobby started
Yea OCALA?
No the rangers there bug me, how about the hunting area at RR. Look more like an accid.........ummm ignore that, just meet me there.
My middle name is Wayne, maybe that's why I can't get anybody to ride with me. :gr
Quote from: NPRVinson on February 07, 2006, 02:37:11 PM
My middle name is Wayne, maybe that's why I can't get anybody to ride with me. :gr
I would have rode with you but not now.
Quote from: NPRVinson on February 07, 2006, 02:37:11 PM
My middle name is Wayne, maybe that's why I can't get anybody to ride with me. :gr
Ride ? Auuhhhhhh , I gotta wash my hair --- maybe next time. [Sound of door slaming and man running away.] :o 2:L
somebody has way to much time on there hands
My middle name is wayne