Feb 19th. Quick track-- Lakeland
Open practice on the 18th.
Come out to see some good racing.
Hey Brett, do you know if they have done any changes at the track ?
I know that it is running in the opposite direction than last year. Also heard that it is a little bit easier to pass. 3 quad wide in some spots
hopefully there is actually something to jump ;D
So who is going to show up?
i'll be there. not sure if i'm gonna go down friday night or show up saturday.. track is close to home soo not sure what i'm gonna do.
Brett, Leaving Fri afternoon, What time are you heading out???
I plan on being there friday afternoon late. ??? 5:30-6:00. You not going to the 500?
Our usual crew will be there. And I have a new set of lungs installed, so ya better watch out Lostcause, lol ;)
A lot of crashes took place at lakeland I hope nobody got badly hurt. :Wacko.gif
I haven't heard how Mike Sokol(?) is doing. The kid that went to the hospital on sat. was doing fine sunday. Quad was messed up pretty good.
Did you take the Overall Eric?
Quote from: LostCause on February 20, 2006, 07:04:24 PM
I haven't heard how Mike Sokol(?) is doing. The kid that went to the hospital on sat. was doing fine sunday. Quad was messed up pretty good.
Did you take the Overall Eric?
Yeah, finally. Mike was the one that broke his arm on the double right, white honda.
Mike Sokol has a broken thumb, concussion and tore up muscles in his shoulder but is home from the hospital.
Yes he was the one on ethe white Honda
Melissa you don't get any closer posting times than that, one second apart. I hope mike gets well soon, It was my first time meeting him sunday he seem like a really nice guy.
That track was tame but that was probably the most wrecks and some of the worst ive seen this season in the quad classes, mainly B I guess. Seemed like almost every corner i saw another person going over the bars, i went over one of the singles into a pond, kinda funny but costed me two spots and a few overall positions.
We are thankful to track owners for providing a place to race, but that track has to be the worst track i've ever seen. Has anyone talked to the owner about making it a better track? Whats up with all the singles? Well, just glad almost everyone made it through that race.