just want to thank hondarider22 for filming this he does a pretty good job could have gotten a better angle but hey its good enough,
once again i got a bad holeshot and had to work my way threw the pack. the tape doesnt do justice but i was the fastest threw the whoops. ;)
im in the ''b'' class by the way
lower the veiw size you can see it better
http://media.putfile.com/dade-city-1-26-0681
great job jake!!! way to race!! :Fp :ThumbsUp.gif
great video too!
thanks.
what about your race i saw whats his name recording your 1st moto. no that was a race. put it on here
i have to get it from him but i dont now how much he filmed! ???
NICE VID LOOKED GREAT
Nice job jacob passing on the double!
thanks everone. ;D
Nice vidieo, and great racing. ;)
You guys race there every weekend? I was planning on racing there next weekend but now I have to wait till March because my back is all screwed up. :'( How fast is the 125 beginner class? I don't know if you pay attention much or not. If my freinds are racing I might just go out there to watch one of these weeks.
way to come from behind! that track actually looked like an mx track instead of a trane track
Quote from: Numkut on February 05, 2006, 10:17:49 PM
You guys race there every weekend? I was planning on racing there next weekend but now I have to wait till March because my back is all screwed up. :'( How fast is the 125 beginner class? I don't know if you pay attention much or not. If my freinds are racing I might just go out there to watch one of these weeks.
ive only raced there once but i watched the 125s a couple times and there is good and bad, if you want alot of comp from both bad and good come out on a points night for the dirt bikes, i went on a quad points and there isnt to much to see :-\
awesome video!!!!! Hows that suspension workin for ya?
Congrats on the win :Fp
Sweet Vid mad.
D@mn i wish i was the fast but i cant even win a race in c class. :P ;D
great racing jake!!! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp :Fp
Quote from: woodyraptor on February 06, 2006, 02:06:28 PM
D@mn i wish i was the fast but i cant even win a race in c class. :P ;D
great racing jake!!! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp :Fp
you would win a c race as long as people stop jumping on your tires! ;) lol
YA thanks for that!!!! that scared the crap out of me !!! :P
C-Class??? What level of riding is that......... ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 06, 2006, 02:28:02 PM
C-Class??? What level of riding is that......... ???
you know a, b, c
as in
a= expert
b= intermediate
c= biginner
it the lowest class.
the highest is "A" and then middle is "B" then lowest is "C''
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 06, 2006, 02:30:05 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 06, 2006, 02:28:02 PM
C-Class??? What level of riding is that......... ???
you know a, b, c
as in
a= expert
b= intermediate
c= biginner
Thanks I just lerned my ABC's...................So im looking to Race TT at SM..So I'll go for C-Class right????????or is it B-Class at SM???
hey great way to come back and show them whos boss!
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 06, 2006, 03:21:15 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 06, 2006, 02:30:05 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 06, 2006, 02:28:02 PM
C-Class??? What level of riding is that......... ???
you know a, b, c
as in
a= expert
b= intermediate
c= biginner
Thanks I just lerned my ABC's...................So im looking to Race TT at SM..So I'll go for C-Class right????????or is it B-Class at SM???
you will race in the lowest of the low, i suggest maybe even trying to get into a pee wee beginner class and then u will have some competition! ;D
Quote from: Hondarider22 on February 06, 2006, 04:11:19 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 06, 2006, 03:21:15 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 06, 2006, 02:30:05 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 06, 2006, 02:28:02 PM
C-Class??? What level of riding is that......... ???
you know a, b, c
as in
a= expert
b= intermediate
c= biginner
Thanks I just lerned my ABC's...................So im looking to Race TT at SM..So I'll go for C-Class right????????or is it B-Class at SM???
you will race in the lowest of the low, i suggest maybe even trying to get into a pee wee beginner class and then u will have some competition! ;D
Yea I should look into it ;)
Is your brother going to be at SM? Will he be racing?
Great race.
we both will be there on the 18th for the mx race :)
thanks everyone the suspension is working great for me. id still be racing the ''c'' class with out it.lol
the track is alot better than it was they actually are putting some jumps in. :P still not better than the big SM. 8)
It would be nice if the race was longer than 4:45mins. Thats like a qualifying lap!
hey its a small track. ;)
plus the shorter the video the faster we are. :P
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 06, 2006, 08:25:13 PM
hey its a small track. ;)
plus the shorter the video the faster we are. :P
thats a good way to look at it jake! lol :)
nice video u were riding good, and the track looked awsome even if its small.
thanks. i do like dade, they change the track every week. ;D
That double is my favorite jump...
Jake are you wide open when hitting that double???
no way if i was id overshoot it by like 30ft. lol :P
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 06, 2006, 09:19:05 PM
no way if i was id overshoot it by like 30ft. lol :P
I got you ;)
hopefully they put it back in, they took it out last week because of all the rain :o it was flood on both side of it :-\