Here's some vids of Dirt Bikers crashing and riding ;)
Water Crossing...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8799854829172837568&q=dirt+bike
Crashes...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8176306821078249712&q=dirt+bike
When do you know when to quit trying...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-581732447990450831&q=dirt+bike
That second one was great.
On that last one that hill was sooooo steep I mean you could stop then keep going how bad could it be... His biggest problem was hitting those plants on the side. :D
that hill climb in the last vidio dint look too hard :-\
those hill climbs are crazy!!!
Quote from: kfx400rob on February 05, 2006, 10:26:35 AM
that hill climb in the last vidio dint look too hard :-\
I think it was the driver ;D
That last vid was gay!!!!!!!!!
But the other one's were cool 8)
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 05, 2006, 11:30:34 AM
That last vid was gay!!!!!!!!!
But the other one's were cool 8)
I agree
Quote from: z400_63 on February 05, 2006, 01:26:30 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on February 05, 2006, 11:30:34 AM
That last vid was gay!!!!!!!!!
But the other one's were cool 8)
I agree
I agree :Approve.gif
It was a little boring cuz he always was going into the tress and bushes ;)