Has anyone heard how all the FL boys have done on day 1?
quote from the jaspman from atv scene
''Not sure, but I think Matt Bremer got 7th in B. And Chris Bowen got a DNS (sorry).''
Just found all the results from yesterday races on www.exriders.com.
For those looking for updates, Moto Tees is saying they are going to have a webcast from Glan Helen. Finally live coverage from the nationals.
http://www.gearracewear.com/atvmxnat/index.htm
if you dont have real tim you can get it here free. ;)
http://www.download.com/RealPlayer/3000-2139_4-10255189.html
im tuned in as we speak. 8)
natalie got the holeshot!!!!!!! ::)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 05, 2006, 07:49:57 PM
im tuned in as we speak. 8)
Are you watching or listening if so where
listening but is stopped working for some reason.
http://mototees.com/atvmxnat/index.htm
must have a real player
I cant get it to work either!!!!!
every one is having problems.
i do know farr and brown are out with motor problems and natalie has a 10 sec. lead.
its working
I got it now thanks
here it is
Natalie won
Keith little
Joe Byrd
Doug Gust
Jeremy Lawson
Jason Luburgh
Dana Creech
Jones finished around tenth
pros round 2 is about to start. 8)
Not sure if ya'll herd or not but Matt Bremmer took 2nd in his first race.
byrd got the hole shot followed by natalie and jones
natalie made the pass. ;)
jerimiah blew a back shock. :o he was about to pass natalie
natalie lost his seat. :P
Byrd took the lead
gust in 2nd natalie in 3rd
1. Byrd
2. Gust
3. Natalie
4. Little
5. havisto
Sucks for Jones & Natalie.
Update from Cali - Neal McGrath won the youth class. I'm working on getting more results.
congrats neal way to start off the season. 8)
Cool Neal, way to go !!!
all the guys from Florida 8)
good job guys ;D
91-265 C
5th Clay Lachowsky
OPEN A
3rd Kevin Kerrn
4 -STK A
14th Walter Baum
20th Nate Walsh
4 -STK B
2nd Matt Bremer
8th Chris Bowen
PROD A
19th Nate Walsh
20th Walter Baum
PROD B
1st Matt Bremer top 2 are florida boys good job ;D
2nd Chris Bowen
PROD C
18th Brian Evans
20th Clay Lachoowsky
+30 YRS
3rd Kevin Kerrn
YOUTH PROD
1st Neal Mcgrath
7th Shawn Wiebelt
CLASS #14 PROD B
Overall Number Brand Name City,State District Moto 1 Moto 2
1 111 Hon Matt Bremer Palm Bay, FL 2 1
2 6 Yam Chris Bowen Land O Lakes, FL 1 3
I also wanted to post a big congrats to the Florida guys.
Chris Bowen is one of the newest members of the ATP Racing Engines family. Took a Holeshot in first moto, and a 2nd overall in his first national.
This is Matt Bremer's first national on the 450 as well. This is starting off to be one hell of a season for these guys as well as maybe being a class battle to watch this year.
We will have the rest of the ATP Florida crew in Texas next weekend.
i got in a wreak the first prod. C moto and got the holeshot in the lcq lead it for a 1/2 a lap the i was in 2nd for a lap then messed up and ended up for and then main i got last gate pick and it was shity.
Clay... You just confused the hell outta me ???
Quote from: ssmotorsports_Sara_130 on February 06, 2006, 06:07:43 AM
i got in a wreak the first prod. C moto and got the holeshot in the lcq lead it for a 1/2 a lap the i was in 2nd for a lap then messed up and ended up for and then main i got last gate pick and it was sh*ty.
Look at the bright side: At least you got to go to the main. It could have been worse. 3000 miles would be a long way to go to not even get last gate pick.
Quote from: ssmotorsports_Sara_130 on February 06, 2006, 06:07:43 AM
i got in a wreak the first prod. C moto and got the holeshot in the lcq lead it for a 1/2 a lap the i was in 2nd for a lap then messed up and ended up for and then main i got last gate pick and it was sh*ty.
(TRANSLATION)
In the 1st Moto of Prod. C class, I was very unfortunate. I ended up wrecking and not being able to finish high enough to proceed. Therefore, I had to race the LCQ!
In the LCQ, I faired much better. I locked up the holeshot and led for about a 1/2 lap before dropping to 2nd for a lap. I made a rider error which resulted in me getting 4th place. I was able to qualify for the main where I got the last gate pick. It wasnt where I wanted to be, but I was extremely happy to race!!! Thanx for your support guys and I will see you next time!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Your alright in my book Clay!!
thanks
Man JT, That was pretty good ;) . I had NO idea what the hell he was trying to say.