Now we are under Severe thunder watch untill
9pm tonight .It covers all southern counties in GA
and east of tallahasee and all way to baker county
and it even covers far south as marion county.
But I know we are going get rain and lighting out this.
5:30PM
I just heard the weather radio just now: A severe thunder storm warning
up by suwwnnee springs area heading toward jasper
and hampton county is under severe thunder storm warning untill
6pm.So if your live in jasper you going get alot lighting heading toward
your way.
But this great news for mud bloggers out there
riding out there tommrrow or this weekend.
thanks,
amhighlander
Ps:I'm going lock up this topic starting tommrrow
if we don't get any bad severe weather warnings tommrrow.
Second day severe weather on second day
lol thats crazy the weather is weird here.I guess it's
main cold front coming down.
Right now the skies are grey and black out there.
Dang it another one I just heard on weather radio
a severe thunder storm warning for northeastern suwwnnee county
it's moving ne at 15miles per hour it's up by suwwnnee state park.
Untill 6:30PM expire.
I gotta get going get offline in few mins before any warnings hits here soon.
Thank you weather nerd. ;D
Now we are under tornado watch untill 3am.
more storms are under the way the weather radio hads been going
on like crazy here.
Well at least storms are over.
They are heading off coast of jax and there still a
tornado watch here in mcalpin untill 3pm.Well We are behind on cold front here
and we don't worry about tornados tonight here the skies are clear
for rest of night here. :) ;D
Here's latest image i got off weather rader.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Well at least we all know who will keep everyone here @ atvflorida.com updated during hurricane season ;)
Quote from: eric on February 04, 2006, 12:05:25 AM
Well at least we all know who will keep everyone here @ atvflorida.com updated during hurricane season ;)
You got that right ;)
Well the rader pic and we had both miss us last night
and at 2am in morning one was up by live oak and one was south
of orbrein near branford.Well i talk some people in town today they had some bad
lighting and rain last night up by I10 area.
I have weather program that tracks
storms It's good for a storm tracker.
Some of thunder storms last night had pea size hail..
What a crazy weather last night it was. ::)