Well, I have been wanting a new screen name so its not so close to Josh's. I started flight school and figured FlyinScrub would be good, Josh says it sounds stupid so now I gotta know if it really does, lol. Let me hear your suggestions on other names. Thanks!!!
For some reason it reminds me of fly fishing rather than airplanes. :-\
What was your old name? And the new one sounds fine to me.
Sounds a lot better than FlyinMoose. ;D
With you in flight school, something along that line would fit.
Quote from: Moose on February 03, 2006, 03:23:11 PM
Sounds a lot better than FlyinMoose. ;D
With you in flight school, something along that line would fit.
Flyinmoose is Ok, Just need to work on the landings. sorry i had to.
Yes, the landings are the hard part.
It's funny, in my ultralight, landings were a lot more fun, especially dead stick. Nice and quiet. ;D
its way better that "itchynads"
why not Flying-none??
Could have went with Airscrub
Thats nice screen name you got there and it sounds pretty good.
But You have choose a good screen name to make it sound right.
I know how that is. :dunno.gif
How about AirScrub or AceScrub
they sound good screen names to me. :-\
But you have to keep trying get it right. :)
Or you could go with ScrubTaxi,
Thanks for the ride again guys. I like FlyinScrub.
Hey I know, BushPilot. ;)
ok here goes
greenshrub
scrub-o-matic
blindscrub
scrub747
dontflywitme
wheresmeshute
scrubinator
peltmescrub
poonscrub
????????????????????
now even the skies won't be safe. Another good reason to stay on the ground. ;D ;D
SkyHighScrub ;D
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 03, 2006, 07:50:47 PM
SkyHighScrub ;D
Then people will be like "OMG LOL ARE YOU AND SKYHIGHT100 MARIED LOL!"
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on February 03, 2006, 03:11:00 PM
Well, I have been wanting a new screen name so its not so close to Josh's. I started flight school and figured FlyinScrub would be good, Josh says it sounds stupid so now I gotta know if it really does, lol. Let me hear your suggestions on other names. Thanks!!!
i like it! just add the 15 to the end FlyinScrub15
How about "Palm-pilot" LOL ::)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 04, 2006, 10:18:26 AM
How about "Palm-pilot" LOL ::)
Better yet, " BlackBerry" :D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 04, 2006, 12:53:56 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 04, 2006, 12:44:55 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 04, 2006, 12:11:02 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 04, 2006, 10:18:26 AM
How about "Palm-pilot" LOL ::)
Better yet, " BlackBerry" :D
Yea or Rosie-palm-pilot...lol :D
ok,ok,ok. Here it is "Rosie-Palm-Pilot and her five sisters"
Perfect....even if he doesnt use it as his screen name thats his RR name!! :P
RPP+5 syblings.
Thats it. It's final. He is now officially "RPP+5siblings"
there, that better? lol. Acutally, Im engaged now so I don't need rosie palm and her 5 sisters.
lol.... Now there's a good sport.....
Quote from: RPP+5siblings on February 04, 2006, 03:35:50 PM
there, that better? lol. Acutally, Im engaged now so I don't need rosie palm and her 5 sisters.
Love it!!!
Quote from: RPP+5siblings on February 04, 2006, 03:35:50 PM
there, that better? lol. Acutally, Im engaged now so I don't need rosie palm and her 5 sisters.
If you think you are done w/ that you need to add another 10yrs to your life before getting married so you know the reality. You will have an option when you get married. Ask the other married men. I can say with certainty that they probably had the same thought and are now riddled w/ callouses.
If you weren't aware, the FDA came out with a new food that diminishes a woman's sex drive....it's called WEDDING CAKE! Beware the illustrious wedding cake before it strikes again. Side effects include multiple callouses, diminished riding time, screaming kids (which also come w/ side effects of headaches and diminished riding time), sleepless nights on the couch alone or with dog and RPP+5 siblings, loss of guys night out and poker nights, lack of ability to enjoy Hooters wings at the requested frequency, etc.
Hence the reason the smart one's stay single! No kids, no headaches, ride with who/when we want, expense for one means more money to spend on ourselves. Sex is always interesting cause you never know who's next. It's hard to get bored that way. Life is good!
Quote from: QT314Nfla on February 04, 2006, 04:29:26 PM
Quote from: RPP+5siblings on February 04, 2006, 03:35:50 PM
there, that better? lol. Acutally, Im engaged now so I don't need rosie palm and her 5 sisters.
If you think you are done w/ that you need to add another 10yrs to your life before getting married so you know the reality. You will have an option when you get married. Ask the other married men. I can say with certainty that they probably had the same thought and are now riddled w/ callouses.
If you weren't aware, the FDA came out with a new food that diminishes a woman's sex drive....it's called WEDDING CAKE! Beware the illustrious wedding cake before it strikes again. Side effects include multiple callouses, diminished riding time, screaming kids (which also come w/ side effects of headaches and diminished riding time), sleepless nights on the couch alone or with dog and RPP+5 siblings, loss of guys night out and poker nights, lack of ability to enjoy Hooters wings at the requested frequency, etc.
Hence the reason the smart one's stay single! No kids, no headaches, ride with who/when we want, expense for one means more money to spend on ourselves. Sex is always interesting cause you never know who's next. It's hard to get bored that way. Life is good!
You have to be the smartest and wisest women I have ever met!!! :bow.gif
::)
So, Did you decide yet Cody?
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 03, 2006, 07:50:47 PM
SkyHighScrub ;D
How about you think of something a bit more original ;)
Bigscrb15 sounds cool to me...
How about... Undecided ??
lol, still deciding.
stay the same Cody, I am going back to 05greengriz. I must of lost the craziness because I seemed to not break anything this weekend ;D
Quote from: 05greengriz on February 05, 2006, 06:42:30 PM
stay the same Cody, I am going back to 05greengriz. I must of lost the craziness because I seemed to not break anything this weekend ;D
Hey that's not a bad thing. ;D
You guys keep changing your screen names, us old farts will never remember who is who.
lol, i am just gonna keep it like this. although I am getting more and more pumped about the license. I think I am goin up for my first flight this week sometime.
how about scrub/this
or wash/these ;)
How abour AirPocket
OR AIR-VOID :D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 05, 2006, 07:57:43 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on February 05, 2006, 07:44:10 PM
how about scrub/this
or wash/that ;D
I guess this thread has been through the ringer you might say ...LOL
How about "ScrubJay"
AirBud
AirLandScrub
Hey how about something original.......like......MOOSE or SWAMP-DONKEY
OR BETTER YET.......KAWDONKEY or GREENDRETH or QTBIGSCRUB??
YEA I LIKE THAT ONE QTBIGSCUB...NICE RING TO IT ;D
You are killin me Swamp ;D
Quote from: 05greengriz on February 06, 2006, 03:48:56 PM
You are killin me Swamp ;D
What??? I really like those names :o