hey guys got some great deals on a and s cub motors. selling them for very little over cost. have great deals also on shearer pipes and anything you can think of. i sold i complete 10mm cub with pipes, carbs,intake and alot more to a atvflorida member and made 200.00. thats a great deal. he now call me back and order a 4mm cub. dont miss out if you need anything
AH HA, I knew that deal wasn't through Dan cause we talk and there ain't no way he's going to sell to public for that ??? Jeff are you also the guy that got a 16,18,20 mil or something like it from him?
i am a dealer for dan, and i can sell those motors for what ever i like. yes the cubs or from dan. the company name is xtreme atvs
no i did not by a 16mm from him. i got mine from trinity racing. and than sent it to jm motorsports for porting. jim is a friend of dans
there is no funny stuff going on here. i am the owner of xtreme atvs. and i am not selling used stuff. you can call trinity racing and ask them about xtreme atvs. me and the owner of trinity are friends. hell me and him and my family have gone to dinner. i am also dealers for white brothers, white knuckle racing,a and s racing, jm motorsports, metal tech,mr cycles,shearer pipes,ssr, duncan racing. call anyone of these companys and check on me if you like
calm down. I never said you wheren't legite. I just was told that deal was through Dan and not 2 hrs later you posted it on here that you did a deal exactly the same as what he said. No problems here if I had the connections I'd do the same thing 8) If we need anything we'll give ya a call. I think your the only one locally selling stuff other than TDR and he's outragous, but in a crunch you can have next day. You should start advertising you'd probably be swamped with sales! :)
what are getting for a override transmission ??????
i was not mad. just here to help you guys out.
cut trans go for 275 to 375 prices change with what tranny you want
b u m p ;)
pump ;D