Can't wait to see how this one runs...and reasonably priced they say
http://www.atvscene.com/machines/xtreme/typhoon125-firstlook.htm
[attachment deleted by admin]
Damn that thing is pretty badass. I saw a video of it a couple months ago. Someone on this site needs to get one of those. RAPTOR700 ask your dad. ;)
iv seen that b4!!! that thing probly hauls some tail
Looks good, but I sure wish it was coming from one of the big 3.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 02, 2006, 06:42:03 PM
Looks good, but I sure wish it was coming from one of the big 3.
You mean the big four??
You mean the big four??
[/quote]
yep
The release date is suppose to be May of 2006, I guess I will have to wait and see one of these things in person, We were considering upgrading my sone to the 250EX but I have reservations as you might understand.