Let the project begin.
The tear down
[attachment deleted by admin]
Test transfer before it goes of to paint...
[attachment deleted by admin]
JP racing frame ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sweet ;)
looks like its going to come out good.
looks good already! love the rrrrrrrrrr....man trade you! ;)
you dont need no stinking paint ;D put it together and :drive.gif
looking good Matt ;)
how much was the frame?....
Thanks for all the kind words folks.
The frame was 8 hun and I got a trany, pro pegs and a few other parts as well.
[attachment deleted by admin]
:'( :'(
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks pretty cool
Last of the old frame... Man was the swing arm bolt a biotch to get out >:(
[attachment deleted by admin]
Got the polishing started wile I wait for the Brown Truck :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Got to love polished alum. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
looking good..what are you going to use the bike for...like what kind of riding?
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on February 04, 2006, 03:17:09 PM
looking good..what are you going to use the bike for...like what kind of riding?
I have it set for mx right now. Thats probley all that will be left to do around here. The flat track died so thats stuff is for sale or trade if you know anyone who wants it.
Quote from: 1fast250r on February 04, 2006, 03:20:28 PM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on February 04, 2006, 03:17:09 PM
looking good..what are you going to use the bike for...like what kind of riding?
I have it set for mx right now. Thats probley all that will be left to do around here. The flat track died so thats stuff is for sale or trade if you know anyone who wants it.
dead?...the guy who got my banshee....uses it for TT...i'm not 100% where tho...
Where two men in the same boat. ;) 2:L
[attachment deleted by admin]
those bars are so bright you might not be able to see ;)
What's an R? Is it a 4 stroke? ;)
Looks good. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Big Brown stoped by today....
HONDA TRX250R 465PC STAINLESS FRAME BOLT KIT
New OEM cluch fibes
New swing arm bolt and nut
New swing arm bearing kit
Just the start ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P
[attachment deleted by admin]
Going to look so GOOD!!!
Quote from: 1fast250r on February 10, 2006, 10:37:45 PM
Big Brown stoped by today....
HONDA TRX 250R TRX250R 465PC STAINLESS FRAME BOLT KIT
New OEM cluch fibes
New swing arm bolt and nut
New swing arm bearing kit
Just the start ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P
yamahondaman can hook you up with some nice parts and you won't pay an arm and a leg, he is the master at custom bolts....he has access to all the machines...
you are going to far matt. just take the gas cap off and slide a yamaha under it. :o looking real good matt cant wait to see it done
You go white boy ! ;)
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 10, 2006, 11:05:31 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on February 10, 2006, 10:37:45 PM
Big Brown stoped by today....
HONDA TRX 250R TRX250R 465PC STAINLESS FRAME BOLT KIT
New OEM cluch fibes
New swing arm bolt and nut
New swing arm bearing kit
Just the start ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P
yamahondaman can hook you up with some nice parts and you won't pay an arm and a leg, he is the master at custom bolts....he has access to all the machines...
Thanks smoke! I might just have to give him a call.... ;)
food color that thing so we can ride already ;)
:o
Went back to Old School 250r RED with the new frame
[attachment deleted by admin]
I would also like to thank...Mario's Metal Craft in Naples for the awsome Powdercoaring :ThumbsUp.gif
Anyone local that wants some PC work I would recomend him. Looks prefect.
looks good. make her pretty so we can sell our kids for fuel money and our wives for track fees :D
Stop painting already and start riding!!! I love the "R", can't wait to see her done. Nice pice of work, now get the wheels on.
And dreth, if I didn't know you better, youse gonna be in the doghouse for a comment like that. Er ahh, is that why you are takin' the family to Tucky? Have a trip man, see you when you get back ;)
Im getting payed by the hr.. haha
[attachment deleted by admin]
Your still ahead of me but Im closeing fast ! ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on May 15, 2006, 11:10:29 PM
Your still ahead of me but Im closeing fast ! ;)
Running into a few problems along the way. Im finding out that there is a lot of diffrent stuff from the 86 model to the 89 style aftermarket frame.
My only problem has been $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 2:L
Nightbreed is going to have a moment when he see's the next phase of instalation....caugh caugh.. smokey around here.
Wow man. :Y
[attachment deleted by admin]
not that type of smoke sucka :Wacko.gif
this
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Quad32x on May 15, 2006, 11:29:03 PM
Wow man. :Y
Like, woah man. ;D
Where can you buy that Castor 927 at? Would the ATV dealership have some?
No more smoking here, except on the track! ;)
New plastics on the way, and new powdercoat soon to follow.
Hurry up already Matt, we need to go ride again.
I've got a bunch of extra spark plugs I'll sell ya cheap
[attachment deleted by admin]
Pffffttttt. Pulllleeeezzzz. Worn out rings and you might smoke on the track. 2:L
I think I'm still going to mix my fuel anyway. Four strokes dont smell as good as two strokes. I think thats why the two stroke guys always say the four strokes stink. lol ;) ;D
Not smell brother its the sound. :pinch.gif :spit.gif
ahh pleaze id rather hear a bunch of fartin lawn mowers than that pissed off bumble bee 2- strokes are like them damn honda civics on the street makes a bunch of noise but isnt moving to fast :P
Keep talkin shorty. ;) 2:L
is it done yet?
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on May 16, 2006, 07:19:26 PM
is it done yet?
funny. You shold be askin if im broke yet.. lol
Quote from: 1fast250r on May 17, 2006, 03:19:40 PM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on May 16, 2006, 07:19:26 PM
is it done yet?
funny. You shold be askin if im broke yet.. lol
ok ok ok....are you broke yet?....well????
Post up some new pics...this quad is going to be super nice....!!!
Well the quad is bask in action. :P Had the old girl out for a little funn tonight. My camera is down >:(but when I get it runing I will post some pics... Would have like to have put new plastics on it and my new seat cover. But lack of $$$ is keeping me from doing this right now. :'(
The bugs got me tonight but the time I was on the quad it was awesome. This thing handles perfect. The cornering is way better than the stock frame and it feals better ballanced. 8)
I will say this....What a pain but in the end it was worth it! ;D
glad you had fun and that is was worth the trouble ;) because now im in the same situation :(
I saw your exausht fall of at the derby ???
Quote from: o4250 on July 09, 2006, 06:33:12 PM
I saw your exausht fall of at the derby ???
Never put a lock washer on the silencer..lol ??? It didnt stay on long. It was a rush to finish it. Never even ran it till I got to the fair grounds.
Next durby you will see it run..
Dang! and matt teases me! too funny!
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on July 11, 2006, 11:59:49 AM
Dang! and matt teases me! too funny!
But thats because your , ahhh , well you know ........... kinda tarded. :oo :w
Oh! Piss off eh!? ;)